Go to page
25of 26
  • 1,551 messages
  • October 25, 2018 21:07
added
prices
info pages

Is it possible to block a buyer,

May not mention names here, but someone from Almere has already bought items from me (also at other shops) and months after receiving the comics, he has without contacting negative feedback. Then wrote him that he should not buy anything from me if he waits so long and does not contact me.

Now he buys another item from my shop for 5 €. So can give me negative feedback again.

Who knows a solution

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 9 messages
  • October 29, 2018 16:57
added
prices
October 29, 2018 16:57

The only solution seems to me that CataWiki adds something. That the SELLER gets the opportunity to give positive / neutral or negative feedback to a BUYER! I have already had one who wanted part of the money back after payment and delivery, because otherwise he would give a negative reaction! Just a threat! Just like in restaurants nowadays: customers want the best they can and if they don't get their way, they threaten to write negatively about the restaurant! I lost my 100% score because someone who ordered more than 10 items in new condition only got 9 delivered. With explanation. It was actually a fairly recent Katrien Duck magazine of only 1 euro that I had thrown away because of water damage - forgot to remove from the shop, yes ... sloppy - and also with a humble apology. The gentleman thought the settlement was worthy of a 'negative judgment', because he now had to find another seller. Customer is king with me, but unfortunately not everyone behaves 'royally' ...

Show original message
  • 22 messages
  • November 08, 2018 10:34
added
prices
November 08, 2018 10:34

Maybe give the buyers a feedback too? Have someone give me negative feedback as well. It turned out that he had already done the same to many. Buy first and then complain about the purchased item with the threat of negative feedback.

Show original message
Noa
VIP
  • 10 messages
  • January 15, 2021 14:36
January 15, 2021 14:36

It is often the same buyers who place an order and then do not pay and / or do not notify us. I understand if you want to cancel an order because you change your mind for various reasons, because the shipping costs are higher than foreseen (Belgium & lt; --- & gt; Netherlands) or ..... but please let the seller know.

These buyers are usually there to give negative feedback for the slightest displeasure. It seems like a sport to them.

Show original message
  • 3 messages
  • January 18, 2021 21:53
added
January 18, 2021 21:53

I totally agree with the above comments.

I don't have to give feedback to the buyer, but it would be less annoying for me, and I think also for other buyers, if the organization of this site allows buyers to block a buyer.

The reason for me is that I sometimes get buyers who do not pay after ordering and / or do not hear anything. I cancel the purchase until I don't feel like spending more energy and time on it. After this I get the same order again and again no response! Which is annoying and takes me time again, but that is still possible.

What I am very angry about is that I had an order of 1.15 euros for 2 magazines from Belgium, the cheapest shipping costs are 7 euros. I send the payment details (30/9), but I do not receive a response after 10 days. I cancel the order.

The last week of December I get a message from that person that he still wants the books. I didn't recognize it because I always look at my current orders and it isn't listed there (It's been 3 months !!!!).

So now I seem to have a negative feedbak from that person on 31/12 because I don't respond to his mail. I didn't know it was possible to neg. to get feedback on no transaction, find it ridiculous and this buyer does not want to sell anything anymore. Don't feel like this, but what if that jerk places an order again? Can he give me a negative feedback again !!!!!!!!! Or can I still block it ?????

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 5,351 messages
  • January 18, 2021 21:59
added
prices
info pages
reviews

@Stripcollector

PB sent.

Show original message
Noa
VIP
  • 10 messages
  • January 29, 2021 17:04
January 29, 2021 17:04

Today our friend from Almere has made himself heard again.

Placing an order and then not getting back to you after which you cancel the order but then receive negative feedback.

Can something be done about this, because I can miss such customers?

Show original message
  • 52 messages
  • March 20, 2021 19:42
March 20, 2021 19:42
I am very happy with Last Dodo and certainly also with last year's upgrade.

But dear folks, when will something serious be done about the dismal behavior and the possibility of buyers giving negative feedback when canceling or forcing you to give discounts and threatening negative feedback, etc.

As a solution, an on / off button could be added to the ordering system with which you indicate that you do not want to do business with this user next time. A neat solution that will scare off these dubious buyers in the next moment and that's how we help each other.

Something like that must be possible, right ?,

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 5,351 messages
  • March 20, 2021 22:08
added
prices
info pages
reviews
ruud63
Please send me the examples of the buyers your message is about.
Show original message
  • 52 messages
  • March 20, 2021 22:15
March 20, 2021 22:15
Thank you for your response and I'll send you a PB tomorrow
Show original message
  • 60 messages
  • March 30, 2021 10:56
March 30, 2021 10:56
Received negative feedback from a seller today; delivery top - well protected packaged - quality top - extras included. In short: basically everything 100%. With the exception of one thing, because "the bride of the Septimus" is not a comic but a reading book with prints .... and I should therefore not have offered the book with comics .... we as a seller do not determine the classification of the various products? The world upside down, as far as we are concerned. When are we as sellers protected from this kind of false negative feedback?
Show original message
Morits
POWER
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 4,226 messages
  • March 30, 2021 11:08
added
prices
reviews
Some buyers seem to have escaped something. I also had one that gave me negative feedback. The album was indeed incomplete, my mistake, but he didn't want to return it because he Demanded that I look for a complete copy for him in good condition, because I had sold him something so I was responsible. He kept the book while I refunded the money and also negative feedback ... insane
Show original message
  • 60 messages
  • March 30, 2021 11:26
March 30, 2021 11:26
Dear Morits, you are a catalog manager. Is it not possible that lastdodo removes false negative feedback from the system? Just got a message from the customer that he will also judge the other purchases (he has placed 3 orders with 3 different items on 1 day) negatively, because of my in his eyes: "defensive attitude" ... I did try the customer but his phone number turns out to be incorrect. We as sellers really need to be protected against this.
Show original message
Morits
POWER
  • 4,226 messages
  • March 30, 2021 11:51
added
prices
reviews
keisinho
sorry, but I cannot, I am a volunteer, who only assesses the content of the catalog on certain points and nothing else .. You should ask the Collector questions like this.
Show original message
  • 60 messages
  • March 30, 2021 12:34
March 30, 2021 12:34
@Morrits and @collectioneur: thanks for the tips, the thinking along and the adjustments.
Just had contact with the customer by telephone. Customer invokes the right of return; he will return the books and I will refund the purchase price, on the condition that the feedback is adjusted to positive. The customer has already done this. Shipping costs are for the account of the customer, because we as the selling party cannot be blamed for this. He did not agree with this in the first instance, but I remain with my position regarding the shipping costs. I trust that the customer will not adjust the feedback to negative again in the next 90 days.
Show original message
  • 2 messages
  • March 30, 2021 14:42
March 30, 2021 14:42
Interesting discussion. I was in contact with a professional salesperson who was outraged by a negative feedback but when asked for a solution asked why he should take back the purchase. Apparently, in addition to the conditions of Catawiki / LDD and customer relations, he had never read this part of the law;
customers receive a guaranteed and unconditional right of dissolution up to 14 days after receipt of the goods when purchasing via the internet. As a merchant you are obliged to accept such a return and to refund the full purchase amount, regardless of the reason given by the customer.

Incidentally, it worked out in the end (but I pay the shipping costs) . It's that I was solution-oriented while the salesperson got stuck in how it came about. It was up to LDD and I should have called beforehand if something was a comic (from the comic catalog) ????
Apparently negative feedback is something people are concerned about and of course it cannot be that - if a customer pursues his right - which is then set aside. As far as I am concerned, a correct solution naturally does not involve negative assessments. Both buyers and sellers make mistakes.
Do we have to suddenly no longer have sellers who use different names, attractively priced booklets or link new condition to the year of issue ( booklet from 1995 with wrinkles ... should be able to put it on a black list given the age, etc.
Show original message
  • 2 messages
  • March 30, 2021 14:44
March 30, 2021 14:44
addition: a tip would be for LDD and sellers to record who will bear the return costs. That provides clarity!
Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 5,351 messages
  • March 30, 2021 14:50
added
prices
info pages
reviews
addition: a tip would be for LDD and sellers to record who will bear the return costs. That provides clarity!

This is part of a transaction between buyer and seller. LastDodo is not an intermediary.
European right of return only applies to professional sellers.
Show original message
Morits
POWER
  • 4,226 messages
  • March 30, 2021 15:29
added
prices
reviews
Mint condition has totally, but absolutely nothing to do with year of issue
And why do you give someone negative feedback if they deliver exactly what you ask for?
Show original message
  • 2,192 messages
  • March 30, 2021 17:08
added
prices
info pages
reviews
LastDodo is not a middleman.
LastDodo does issue a "PRO" icon to business salespeople, suggesting a degree of reliability and service. A condition for this should be that the shop adheres to the legal rules for web shops.
Or is that already stated in the conditions? (I can not find the Shop Rules.)

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 5,351 messages
  • March 30, 2021 18:20
added
prices
info pages
reviews
A condition for this should be that the shop adheres to the legal rules for web shops.

This is stated in the faq :
Pro-shops are operating in business and have also a registration with the Chamber of Commerce. So their commercial register number and address are known. Pro-shops also fall under the European right of return from buyers.
Show original message
  • 2,192 messages
  • March 30, 2021 22:49
added
prices
info pages
reviews
Okay, I didn't think about the faq, but that's clear. Are there any Shop Rules? Apparently not every professional is sufficiently familiar with the rules.
Show original message
  • 19 messages
  • May 15, 2021 11:29
prices
May 15, 2021 11:29
In my view, something must also be done about buyers, who give the slightest negative feedback. Then you have people who make a mess of themselves as a seller and who take the frustration of the negative feedback they have received on sellers who are doing well.

The aforementioned "all-more" is someone who it takes a lot of fun to kick people completely into the ground at the smallest mistake. I had refunded the full amount, he was allowed to keep the albums and still give neutral feedback with very negative comments. While it was also partly his fault !!

Now again someone from Belgium, who orders under a different name and I think has already been banned from Catawiki and LastDodo and also receives a lot of negative feedback on Bobbedoes.
He picked up a package after 3 weeks. It was damaged, but no photos were taken and the package had already been reused. I still make him an offer to repay half of the invoice. Didn't have to at first, because the albums went to auction. So wait and see. No, got feedback yesterday that I didn't hear from me. Unbelievable !!

Who is going to do something about this ??????
These buyers I no longer deliver, but they can continue to order. Why ??
Show original message
  • 4,048 messages
  • May 15, 2021 12:36
added
prices
info pages
reviews
I would propose a system of 'handing out Pinocchio's' ... oh right, I already made that proposal :)
Show original message
  • 752 messages
  • May 15, 2021 13:48
added
prices
info pages
reviews
# Raoul62
Then I would think that would be a really bad idea, oh I said that too ;-) ~