7of 7
  • 1 message
  • December 11, 2020 10:40
December 11, 2020 10:40

I did not receive the invoice for multiple orders; I also no longer receive the confirmation email with the order. the seller will receive my messages but I will not receive the copy if I checked this

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 6 messages
  • December 15, 2020 07:52
added
prices
info pages
December 15, 2020 07:52

Hey I have exactly the same!

What seems; if you or your spam filter have marked an e-mail from @lastdodo.com (and that is on average one new e-mail address per month) as spam, then all outgoing messages will be blocked by the lastdodo provider immediately and without any notification !

You can report this via info@... and then hope they do something about it. I had just installed a new PC and then the spam filter still has to 'learn' what spam is and what isn't, so they have, in their own words, completely 'rightly' blocked me.
The only solution that is given is to change your e-mail address and hope that no lastdodo address is accidentally marked as spam, because we are the 'wrong' users who are 'rightly' blocked!

Lastdodo in 'god mode', good luck getting it done, I 'rightly' failed!

Show original message
Morits
POWER
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 4,226 messages
  • December 15, 2020 08:59
added
prices
reviews

That is not entirely correct, I also had that with xs4all, was blocked due to e-mails from our PC, etc ... but after contact and virus checker everything has been restored. So it is possible, but the provider must cooperate.

Show original message
  • 6 messages
  • December 15, 2020 09:57
added
prices
info pages
December 15, 2020 09:57

Sorry Moritz, but this is 100% from Lastdodo's provider, I'm a former system administrator and I know exactly what I'm talking about.

It was not about mail traffic that I or my account generated but literally about the fact that the filter (Spampal) Firefox for spam filtering use, marked mail from Lastdodo as spam !
Then immediately and without any notification all outgoing messages to me were blocked by the lastdodo provider!

I then contacted them via the mail account that was blocked from Lastdodo (so I can still e-mail and use my own internet provider) and it was literally said:

[edit moderator, do not use mail without the sender's permission]

Because after one month I still encountered complete misunderstanding with Lastdodo, I did the latter and now I receive e-mail from Lastdodo again ...
... Until they start using another e-mail address for their communication again and that address is accidentally seen as spam. Then I can change my email address in my account again because it is my fault of course ...

Show original message
  • 6 messages
  • December 15, 2020 10:04
added
prices
info pages
December 15, 2020 10:04

I want to challenge you Morits,

Mark an email from Lastdodo as spam once and 'unfreeze' it immediately afterwards Then check if you still receive mail from Lastdodo ...

Show original message
Morits
POWER
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 4,226 messages
  • December 15, 2020 10:20
added
prices
reviews

I will not be challenged