6of 6
  • 1 message
  • December 15, 2014 20:34
added
December 15, 2014 20:34

Synchronizing with my iPhone / iPad app has stopped working for several days. Each time only those items are loaded that were in my collection up to 3 days ago. New items are not included. Are more collectors affected by this? Are solutions available?

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 7 messages
  • August 06, 2019 15:56
added
prices
August 06, 2019 15:56

I've been trying to sync my collection from my iMac to my iPad and smartphone for weeks now. Does that option actually still exist?

Nobody from Catawiki responds to my request for help. Has collecting become a neglected child?

Bertt112

Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 71 messages
  • August 06, 2019 17:11
added
prices
info pages
reviews

The problem with the iPhone and now also with Android is known to the moderator (Arco).

However, the posts are a bit spread over different topics in this forum but, if recognized, are centralized via the link below.

https: //www.catawiki .nl / forum / forums / 33-news / topics / 23669-error-in-the-app? switch_content_locale = en

It is indeed a shame that the problem cannot be solved in a simpler way. Many collectors, including myself, regularly use the sinchonization to keep the collections up-to-date and available on the go.

Fortunately, the items are processed in Catawiki itself and are therefore available, but not as handy as in the CW Collect!

I can't imagine CW Gather! no longer receives attention. Rather, I think the problems are bigger than we can see ourselves ...

Show original message
  • 5 messages
  • September 07, 2019 15:55
added
prices
September 07, 2019 15:55

I have also been unable to sync my CW collection app for a while, so my collection is not completely up to date on my mobile. Any idea how that is possible?

Show original message
  • 4 messages
  • September 07, 2019 16:28
September 07, 2019 16:28

I have the same problem here, I think this is because the app is no longer up to date for the iphone

nothing has been done since 2016

guess all irene work i'm collecting in! are lost

Show original message
  • 1 message
  • September 08, 2019 16:33
September 08, 2019 16:33

Also have problems with synchronizing my collection via Catawiki mobil on both the iPad and the iPhone, you can only use it on the website, the version used is 4.2.1, dated 2016, and has not been updated a single time since

Also problems with the auction alert of the comics auctions, you no longer receive any email when the auction starts

I have already sent several emails to the maker and to Catawiki to raise the issue, but neither of them has knowledge of the issue, I am told.

Any idea how this got resolved

Best regards

Show original message
6of 6