6of 6
  • 2,571 messages
  • July 02, 2020 17:28
added
prices
reviews

The back button under History is not working properly.

someone can take a look at that.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 27 messages
  • March 28, 2021 17:37
The back page button does not work either. Don't know if you mean this too, but it is very difficult. If I place items in my collection and just want to check in my collection whether I have placed certain items or not, it is impossible to return to the catalog in the same place as I already was.
Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 5,318 messages
  • March 28, 2021 20:16
added
prices
info pages
reviews
The back page button does not work either. Don't know if you mean this too, but it is very difficult. If I place items in my collection and want to check in my collection whether I have placed certain items or not, it is impossible to return to the catalog in the same place as I already was.

This is a bit too vague to reproduce.
I go to a gallery, then to an item.
Then I go through my avatar to My collection.
Click on the back button of my mouse, I return to the item where I was.
Show original message
  • 27 messages
  • March 28, 2021 22:35
Sorry I was talking about the browser back button & lt; -. I don't even know a back button on my mouse. Or did you mean that you clicked the back button WITH your mouse. Then the answer below does apply: Yes if I keep it that simple then. But if, for example, I have set filters and then click on 1 item and then save it in my collection and then go to my avatar-my collection. Since the item in question changes and then wants to go back, it sometimes keeps jumping between different windows. After about 6-7 times I will be back where I have been (if I am lucky otherwise I will have to go to postage stamps-Netherlands- etc. again. But I will keep a very specific eye on when exactly it happens. Today I am I was busy buying stamps and then it happened a few times. I also set a filter and then go to the shop of the person concerned. When I browse or look in detail there, he no longer understands just the steps restore.
Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 4,003 messages
  • March 28, 2021 23:06
added
prices
info pages
reviews
Try clicking your 'collection' below your avatar with the scroll wheel of the mouse (in the middle, that wheel). Or right click and choose 'open link in a tab'. If you then close the new tab with your view on your 'collection', you will return to your departure tab.

Only problem: it is best to 'fix' (remember) the filters by clicking the 'Apply' button ' to click. Otherwise you run the risk that the next click will take you to the screen of the recently closed tab. I suspect that for navigation the system LD keeps track of things in cookies or something. The last known (used) always strike. Which I think is the reason that you don't always go straight back by using the explorer 'back' button. By clicking 'apply' you refresh that memory with the selections currently on your screen.

Little hard to explain, but it's easy if you try :)
And this way you can avoid a lot of unnecessary clicking.
Show original message
  • 2,571 messages
  • March 29, 2021 14:30
added
prices
reviews
it has been explained before, if you change something at an item, you will see a green bar at the top.
if you click quickly enough on the cross on the right of the bar, and then on backspace on your browser , then just go back to the page where you started.
Show original message
6of 6