4of 4
  • 3 messages
  • August 12, 2020 20:30
August 12, 2020 20:30

It is completely unclear to me how the valuation is done.
See for example the Wegen van de Heer part 3. Not for sale and yet the same appreciation as the other 3 parts.
Who pays attention to that? 1 person seems too little to me (too much work, expertise, self-interest). It is annoying that this is regularly referred to by, among others, Catawiki.
What is relationship with Catawiki anyway? It seems that Catawiki is protected given the maximum resale value. "Accidentally"???? also the lower limit of Catawiki. Please be transparent on both points!

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 5,318 messages
  • August 12, 2020 21:54
added
prices
info pages
reviews

It is that you have only recently been a member of LastDodo, otherwise you probably knew that the valuation is partly done by the members. Anyone can make a motivated price suggestion. There are 550,000 comics in the catalog, so please do not immediately react agitated if price valuations are not kept daily.

I will leave your "suggestion" about the relationship with Catawiki for your account.

Show original message
  • 1,907 messages
  • August 13, 2020 08:07
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Strips4: That it is apparently not for sale in the shops at the moment says little. Nor is it a super rare album and not an antique. Apparently there are 8 people looking for this album (you can also put it in the wish list yourself). At the moment that part 3 is offered, it will be ordered immediately with so many seekers, unless it has a high price tag.

The LD shops are not the only providers, so that says nothing about whether or not the album is scarce. I myself would pay little attention to catalog values in general, but using common sense, supply and demand and price comparison is a better indication.

What is your own idea then when evaluating the relevant part 3 with a motivation?

Show original message
  • 1,907 messages
  • August 21, 2020 17:20
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Is Strips4ever gone?

Show original message
4of 4