10of 10
  • 2 messages
  • January 21, 2016 10:47
January 21, 2016 10:47

Hello Comic Fans,

I am a HBO student at the Saxion in Enschede and I am currently researching a future concept for comic books of the future.

I need your help with this.
For my research I have put together a short survey and I would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to fill it out. It only takes a few minutes and you would help me a lot.

The results of this survey are very important for my final results.
You can find the survey at the URL below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/172ZTlEHsHy0RGJv0dEVwc-URdh1IhXT0IX--9flt0wI/edit

PAY ATTENTION!!!!
You need a browser with Adobe flash player to complete this Survey.

Thanks in advance,

Talking eyes

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 2,403 messages
  • January 21, 2016 12:45
added
prices
info pages
reviews

I already quit because it takes too long to upload, then I already have a real comic book out of the closet ...

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 5,233 messages
  • January 21, 2016 13:02
added
prices
info pages
reviews

No problem with downloading and completing the survey. I will not comment on the content of the 2 comics.

Show original message
  • 190 messages
  • January 22, 2016 19:25
added
prices

Not filled in because of

This is a required question

Forcing a respondent to say something positive / negative about a topic is not conducive to the response. In this case, for example, I would like to be able to indicate that I cannot name anything positive about a comic.

Show original message
  • 127 messages
  • January 23, 2016 17:29
prices

They ask for the "most" and "least" interesting parts. That should therefore not be good, but simply the least bad.

In principle, you should be able to fill in something there unless you thought everything was equally good or equally bad.

That one comic didn't load for me, so I would never read it if it takes that long to load and the other didn't appeal to me at all.

I also had a problem with the question about potency. 1 out of 10 is high potency and 10 out of 10 is low potency? I think that's a strange way of evaluation that will in any case lead to a large margin of error among people who fill in the survey less carefully.

That is why I also commented that they are bad comics and a bad study.

Show original message
  • 176 messages
  • January 23, 2016 18:17
January 23, 2016 18:17

I also participated in your research.

HBO you said!?

Show original message
  • 190 messages
  • January 24, 2016 19:38
added
prices

They ask for the "most" and "least" interesting parts. That should therefore not be good, but simply the least bad.

If we are going to pay attention to the details: question is about "favorite elements", not about "interesting parts"?

And well, if you start interpreting it that way, then you can't do much with the research, because respondents apparently interpret the question very differently. Doesn't make it any better for me. And I think "most favorite element" is something positive - but that's just my opinion ;-)

Show original message
  • 1,909 messages
  • January 24, 2016 20:38
added
prices
info pages
reviews

I had to grit my teeth at:

"get a cup of coffee while it loads"

That means as much as: it's going to take a miserable long time. This despite the promise:

It only takes a few minutes

So let's do it for a while, and look at the other one. The other cannot be navigated, miserable.

You are already starting to fill in the questions. But you MUST indicate a favorite element, while I did not find it.

Made this message in the meantime and still can't watch the first video. The muffin didn't help either.

Maybe collectors of comics (those physical booklets you can touch) aren't the ideal audience for "comic books of the future".

Show original message
  • 2,397 messages
  • January 24, 2016 21:09
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Maybe it was more about how your people react to a slow loading site ;-)

Show original message
  • 2 messages
  • January 24, 2016 22:20
January 24, 2016 22:20

Dear comic fans,

First of all, thank you for your participation. Your reactions have helped me a lot with my research. Both filling out the survey and your responses to this topic.

Second, I would like to apologize for the slow loading comic. I have to say that I have no idea why this is. On my computer and on almost all the other computers I have tested it on, both comics load almost immediately.

Furthermore, I would like to say that I now have enough responses to the research, which gives me a good result can fetch. It is no longer necessary to complete the survey.

Thanks again for your participation,

Talkingeyes

Show original message
10of 10