5of 5
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 4,023 messages
  • December 26, 2020 18:33
added
prices
info pages
reviews

In the stamps section you can select multiple items and add them to your collection at once. You can indicate 'MNH', 'Unused' or 'Canceled'.

The first time adding in bulk goes without a hitch. However, if the item is already in your 'Stamped' collection, and you now also have that series 'Mint', you can no longer add it in bulk via select. Single stamp per stamp, click on detail, click on in collection, indicate MNH and confirm.

Maybe there is an idea behind it and always has been, but it is not always useful.
Or else it is a 'bug' in the new gallery screen ... I can hardly compare with 'before'. Even 'recently' is 'before my time'.

There are collection areas (eg WWF) where I like to collect both. I think there are still many collectors who collect 'double': canceled and MNH.

Can someone confirm if it is intended that way (then inevitably follows the why question), or if it is a bug?

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
GOIH101
POWER
  • 188 messages
  • December 26, 2020 20:02
added
prices

Always been like this, I mainly do comics and it happened that I had only one from a series in the collection. It sometimes happened that I got hold of a complete series, so add bulk. That went well for those who were not yet in the collection, those that were already in the collection were not included in the bulk addition. That does not work comfortably.

I can't imagine that there is an idea behind it.

Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 4,023 messages
  • December 26, 2020 20:29
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Neither do I, but you never know.

That worked out well with you, I have the impression. So not for me ... clicker click and scroll ... Seal after seal. When adding to 'collection', those three boxes will be placed in front of 'own images' first, causing the confirmation button to move far to the bottom. But I asked for that in another forum post.

But if it is, then it is.

Show original message
GOIH101
POWER
  • 188 messages
  • December 26, 2020 20:48
added
prices

No never worked out well but I had to deal with it and that's the way you describe, scroll scroll click click scroll scroll click click repeat. Uncomfortable. There was tacitly the hope that with the renewal such use would receive attention for improvement, but that may be yet to come.

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 5,329 messages
  • December 26, 2020 21:08
added
prices
info pages
reviews

The first time adding in bulk goes without a hitch. However, if the item is already in your 'Stamped' collection, and you now also have that series 'Mint', you can no longer add it in bulk via select. Single stamp per stamp, click on detail, click on in collection, indicate MNH and confirm.

Problem has been reported.

Show original message
5of 5