4of 4
  • 4 messages
  • December 13, 2008 01:40
December 13, 2008 01:40

I see a lot of supply, but I can't find anywhere what is sought by collectors. Except in their profile or shop. Just like for example with Marktplaats, is it not possible to create a well-arranged function button where you can see at a glance what is being searched for in certain collections, such as Lucky Luck's tips to name but a few, and at what price?
Or am I missing something and is that possible now?

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • December 13, 2008 03:28
added
prices
info pages
reviews

I don't think this function is available yet for lists of values.
However, for collections and shops: if you are in a series, the buttons "Collectors" and "Shops" are shown at the top left. If you click on it, you will see exactly who has albums from that series in their collection or shop and also how many.

Show original message
  • 4 messages
  • December 13, 2008 12:37
December 13, 2008 12:37

Nice, that response from Arco. But that's not what I'm talking about. I have some items that I want to sell or give away. And then I would like to see who is looking for that. I can't do that now.

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • December 13, 2008 18:04
added
prices
info pages
reviews

It's exactly what you mean!
Only in the first sentence I explain that that function is not yet available for search lists.
You will now have to see for each title that you want to sell or give away whether someone has that item in question already on his wish list, because you will see that immediately when you click on an item.
But list of values functionalit has only been brought in very recently, so I can't imagine there is much out there yet.

Show original message
4of 4