3of 3
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 66 messages
  • August 27, 2010 13:43
added
prices
reviews

Until now I have not been able to discover a button that indicates per shop which items from the shop are in your search list.
Such a button would really save a huge amount of time spent searching.

A total overview of all items in all shops from your search list would be very nice. I think that is important for both buyers and sellers. The number of transactions will certainly increase.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
Morits
POWER
  • 4,226 messages
  • January 21, 2011 13:10
added
prices
reviews

I would also like to see that when you have chosen a shop, you will at least see the icon above each item that indicates whether the item in question is in your search list, so the Eye with the orange bar below it. That helps enormously in your search ...

Now I have to hold each item against a printed wish list and that is not the intention anyway. Because you cannot easily jump back to your wish list to see whether you have that one booklet or not ...

Help us make your search easier ....

Now you are desperate again to send search lists (whether or not produced via export) to the relevant shop ...

Show original message
Morits
POWER
  • 4,226 messages
  • December 07, 2013 13:44
added
prices
reviews

If you now enter a search term in the shop and it is not completely identical, nothing will be found. For example, 'buck' for Buck Danny does not yield any results ....

Select the comics section from your shop and enter this at Series / hero ...

The 3 selection fields do not contain a dropdown option, only when you have entered a choice for keyword and you have results, then you see that the 3 selection fields have a dropdown option ...

Not good ...

Show original message
3of 3