3of 3
  • 136 messages
  • April 27, 2010 14:47
April 27, 2010 14:47

Is it possible to also see the album number in an order?
Most of them are arranged fairly spiritually, but with the comics, for example, without an album number on the order list, the album can sometimes only be found by cutting and pasting the title again in the search function.

In addition, again the question / wish whether the mention 1st edition of an album may / can be placed on an overview page of a webshop?
Asked before, but without response.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • LastDodo Team
  • 1,008 messages
  • April 27, 2010 15:58
reviews

Bobbedoes: Is it possible to see the album number in an order?

Good idea. Is in it. The number is visible for orders placed from now on.

Bobbedoes: Most of them are arranged fairly spiritually, but in the comics, for example, without an album number on the order list, the album can sometimes only be found by cutting and pasting the title again in the search function.

Why do you have to cut and paste in the search function? The e-mail with the order contains a link per ordered item. If you click on it you can see the complete information about the item. Is that link not in your emails? Even if you view the order via My Profile in Catawiki, you can also view all the details of the item.

Bobbedoes In addition, again the question / wish whether the mention 1st edition of an album may / can be on an overview page of a webshop? Asked before, but without response.

Rene will come back to this later.

Show original message
  • 136 messages
  • April 27, 2010 16:34
April 27, 2010 16:34

Marco,
thanks.

The order processing order is as follows:
someone ordered. The items are immediately deleted to avoid duplicate
to avoid orders. The link is then no longer useful.
In addition, I print the order to find the albums in the store. If I keep returning to the computer (which is also just
when I am in the store) it is just a bit more inconvenient.
In addition, I only search for books together when a payment has actually been made. It has already happened a number of times that orders are not processed until payment.

Small suggestion: is it possible to make the address details on the order slightly larger? I also use the print as an address sticker for the envelope or parcel and the postal clerk always looks at the letters with their eyes closed.

These are all just small suggestions, so if you see the time ...

Show original message
3of 3