2of 2
  • 6 messages
  • January 30, 2018 14:15
January 30, 2018 14:15

as a seller something has come to my attention, and I think it's worth the people of catawiki to think about this:

I will start from my own example:

concretely: I offer an item at an auction and it is sold at the price X. I am pro, which means that the buyer has the right to return within 14 days, so the buyer can still decide to cancel the sale after receipt.

so far nothing wrong

but in the situation that during an auction, which falls directly to the previous one where I bought my item, the exact same item is offered by someone else. It is an item with a reserve price twice.

I notice here a detrimental situation for me viz. What is stopping the buyer of my item from also bidding on the same item (which will be auctioned within the 14 day time limit), and if the situation is such that the buyer of my item can buy the other item at a lower price.

In this case, because the buyer must have no reason for return, the buyer can choose at random which item he or she buys, of course the cheapest.

In this case, the item will have to be returned from me, but I run the risk of damage, loss during transport, a buyer who does not pack professionally as I do or a buyer who does not insure the shipment, as I do.

So this is a situation that I think the CW is created by deciding to offer the same items in an auction that directly follows the previous one, and is still within the 14 day period.

Is this possible the solution: CW ensures that no identical items may be auctioned in 2 consecutive auctions. A margin is kept so that the same item cannot be auctioned again for the above reason

please your opinion

Greetings

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
Ted
VIP
  • 1,139 messages
  • January 30, 2018 14:24
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Since this is the forum of the aggregator, we have agreed not to auction here. engage in related discussions.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
2of 2
This topic is locked