2of 2
  • LastDodo Team
  • 1,008 messages
  • April 26, 2010 14:30
reviews

Today, a few things have changed around the way curios are displayed in My Collections and My Shop. The current way of displaying sometimes produced strange results. For example, if you put a Johnny Cash comic in your collection, then suddenly you also had a music collection. That was because Johnny Cash's comic was related to the musician Johnny Cash in the music section.

First of all, the left column of the overview page only shows the category that actually contains items. This immediately solves the aforementioned Jonny Cash problem.

Furthermore, in the counts behind the categories, only the items in the relevant category are included. If there are curiosities that will not be counted. This prevents items in your collection or shop from being counted twice.

Finally, theme headings such as Celebrities and Film and TV are no longer shown on the left by default. This also ensures that items are no longer counted twice.

If you would still like to see the theme sections in your collection or shop, you can do so by clicking the "Show theme sections" option in My Profile.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 164 messages
  • April 26, 2010 14:37
added
prices
reviews

great, great improvements!

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
2of 2