3of 3
  • 11 messages
  • August 23, 2019 19:34
added
prices
August 23, 2019 19:34

i'm still a novice in this field myself but i went looking for the nr 1 (on the trail of sherlock hollows) i bump into it 2 times on a site of well known comic shops both claiming to be the first edition all 2 have no number on the front. all 2 with a white hinterland, but now the 1 has "the next story" on the last page and the others have "in preparation" someone could give me clarity about that , might be 1 out of 2. A 2 E press

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 1,909 messages
  • August 25, 2019 09:33
added
prices
info pages
reviews

There are two variants of the first edition in the catalogue.

It would therefore be possible that these two variants have an additional difference, namely the last page. As a result, a time difference could indeed be made due to the wording on the last page. And then we may have to adjust the catalog based on your finding.

The question then is whether the two albums that you know are for sale also have that difference of the logo.

On the other hand, it is also possible that an unknown variant appears, and then it can be added to the catalog.

When I search I only see albums without a mark (version a) with "in preparation" on the last page.

Show original message
  • 5 messages
  • September 30, 2019 13:11
September 30, 2019 13:11

How do I see which year my comic is?

And how do I see if it is 1st edition or reprint?

Thank you in advance

Show original message
3of 3