• LastDodo Team
  • 6,271 messages
  • April 01, 2010 11:17
added
prices
reviews

Two improvements to the buying and selling process have just been made:

1. The status of an order can be edited and viewed

Sellers can now change the status of orders received. When an order is placed, it has the status “Ordered”. Depending on the progress in the payment and delivery process, the status can be adjusted in, for example, “Invoice sent”, “Paid”, “Packed”, “Shipped”, “Is ready at collection address”, “Canceled”, etc. The orders are then placed in corresponding folders so that a good overview of the processing of the orders is created. Sellers can also attach notes to each status to record details of the progress.

Buyers can view the status of the order by clicking on an order in “My orders” (found in My Profile). All status changes and explanations can be seen at “History”.

In the short term, buyers will also be able to change the status after receiving the order. In case of status changes, we will send an e-mail to the buyer and seller. It will also be realized that an ordered item will immediately disappear from the shop or that the stock will be written off if several copies are in stock.

2. Combination offers (offering series etc. in one purchase)

It is now possible to offer combinations of items in one lot in your shop. You do this by selecting the relevant items and then using the option “Bulk add” in the left column. When adding to your shop you have to choose “Combination offer” under “Offer as”. Selecting the items can be done by choosing a collection area or by checking the boxes for specific items in the photo gallery.

Choose example collection area: if you want to offer Donald Duck weekly magazine volume 1980 as one purchase, go to “Donald Duck (magazine)” in the Comics section and then choose “Volume 1980” in the left column. Then click on “Add bulk” and the entire selection, in this case all 52 weekly magazines from 1980, can then be added to your shop as one combination offer. In this case, you do not have to tick anything in the photo gallery. You can also make such selections by using the filters above the photo gallery.

Checkmark example: if you want to make a combination offer of three special 50 guilder coins from 1991, 1995 and 1998, go to the Coins section, find the photo gallery with 50 guilder coins and tick those three specific coins. years on. Then click Add Bulk again and you can add the checked coins as a combination offer to your shop

In both methods, giving a title to the combination is mandatory, for example “Donald Duck year 1980” or “Three 50 guilder coins”. In the shop the combination offers can be found separately via the link “Combination offers”. In My Shop you can optionally give a combination offer its own image by clicking on it. Then you also see the different items that are part of the combination. You can also remove one or more of them from the combination. Do not forget to indicate this in the title and in your own notes, for example “Year 1980 except for 1 number complete”.

In the catalog, all items in the combination also indicate that the item is for sale as part of a combination.

Now that it is possible to create combination orders, we are going to check more strictly on the availability of a combination for one item in the catalog by only reporting this in Own notes. This is not allowed. Combinations may only be offered as a specific “combination offer”.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 469 messages
  • April 01, 2010 12:54
added
prices

That order is not going well yet. If I have changed the status and did not have a comment yet, I can no longer add it because "something went wrong".

Furthermore, I had problems after a different status (with a possible comment) that I had not checked anything and had done so. After that message and then doing the same again it worked.

For the rest, I am very happy with this change, just miss the status "completed".

Show original message
  • 91 messages
  • April 01, 2010 13:25
added
prices

If I want to make a combined offer, everything goes as in the example above, only the bottom function “add” cannot be found.

Show original message
  • 614 messages
  • April 01, 2010 13:56
added
prices
reviews

AvdP: Other than that, I am very happy with this change, just miss the "completed" status.

If the recipient will have the option to mark the order as "received", the status "completed" is a logical conclusion.

Show original message
  • LastDodo Team
  • 1,008 messages
  • April 01, 2010 13:57
reviews

AvdP: If I have changed the status and did not have a comment yet, I can no longer add it because "something went wrong".

We are going to make sure that you can also edit the comment later.

AvdP: Furthermore, I had problems after another status (with a possible comment) that I had not checked anything and had done so. After that message and then doing the same again it worked.

I don't quite understand what you mean. Can you give some more info.

Pitske: If I want to make a combined offer, everything goes as in the example above, only the bottom function “add” cannot be found.

Has now been resolved.

Show original message
  • 469 messages
  • April 01, 2010 15:29
added
prices

What I meant is:

I am setting the status to paid. Then I go to the link paid, I want to change the status to sent and check before the order that needs to be changed. After I hit customize I get nothing is checked.

If I then stay on that page AFTER that message and check it again, change it and press edit, then it suddenly works fine.

Show original message
  • 91 messages
  • April 01, 2010 15:34
added
prices

Of the combined series that I entered, nothing can be found in my shop. It's been an hour since Nachtans. Can this be fixed?

Show original message
Rene
  • LastDodo Team
  • 6,271 messages
  • April 01, 2010 15:40
added
prices
reviews

Of the combined series that I entered, nothing can be found in my shop. It's been an hour since Nachtans. Can this be fixed?

In your shop they are now only visible under the option “Combination offers” in the left column. We will also ensure that they are also visible in the relevant sections.

Show original message
  • 91 messages
  • April 01, 2010 15:54
added
prices

OK, thank you René.

Show original message
Rene
  • LastDodo Team
  • 6,271 messages
  • April 01, 2010 17:13
added
prices
reviews

There are already enthusiastic combination offers in shops. See for example Stripsmagazijn and Pitske

Show original message
Carl
VIP
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 53 messages
  • April 01, 2010 20:21
added
prices
reviews

Is it also possible to delete completed orders?

Show original message
Rene
  • LastDodo Team
  • 6,271 messages
  • April 01, 2010 20:23
added
prices
reviews

There will be another possibility to archive orders in an archive folder.

Show original message
Carl
VIP
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 53 messages
  • April 01, 2010 20:25
added
prices
reviews

Ok thanks.

Show original message
  • 26 messages
  • April 12, 2010 15:53
added

Just a question about the combination offers: How do I get all donald ducks of 1 year on 1 page so that I can make combination offers of a year? Now the ducks are spread over 2 pages so I can't select everything, can I?

Show original message
  • 26 messages
  • April 12, 2010 15:58
added

I already found it… I had not read correctly again. :-)

Show original message
  • 469 messages
  • April 13, 2010 13:56
added
prices

Makes me wonder, can you also combine a comic with, for example, a DVD in the offer?

Suppose I want to sell the 300 comics with the 300 DVD in 1 package, how do I do that?

Can I (maybe in the future) also create combined offers afterwards?

Show original message
16of 16