Go to page
25of 26
  • LastDodo Team
  • 1,008 messages
  • February 13, 2015 00:28
reviews

We have just put a new design of the auction pages on our servers.

Main changes:

- The auction pages can now also be viewed on smart phones and tablets

- There is now a photo gallery that allows faster viewing of all lots.

- You can search within the auction page

- You can more easily browse between lots

We tested about 20 different combinations of browsers / desktops / smart phones and tablets.

If you come across strange things, please let us know. Then we can look at that. Please indicate which browser (eg Internet Explore 11 or Firefox) and operating system (eg Windows 7 or MacOsx) you use.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 1,565 messages
  • February 13, 2015 06:35
added
prices
reviews

I don't think I can look back at auctions that have already taken place.

Is this correct or did I miss something?

Show original message
  • 214 messages
  • February 13, 2015 08:00
added
prices

Hello Marco,

The new layout only viewed a few points as feedback.

1. According to, it is no longer possible to search for a specific provider on an auction overview page. The provider is only visible after clicking on a lot. Too bad if you are looking for a provider who lives in your area or with whom you have good experience.

2, Free shipping symbol has been moved. Perhaps the left was more useful because it is closer to the favorites symbol.

3. All auctions in the left list are less clear to me (Windows 7 + Google Chrome) than before. Maybe use a different font?

4. When you open a lot you have to go to 3 separate tabs for specification, too bad but for more information you have to click more now.

5. A similar solution to MP has been found for lots with many photos. Less clear in my opinion. Only 1st photo is large, rest mini images.

6. Previously, a list of rules was possible, but unfortunately I no longer see that option.

7. It is positive that the number of favorites is visible.

8. A plus point is also the reduced list with only photos and a short description when you hover the mouse over the photo, only then the free shipping symbol has disappeared.

The above is not a criticism but what I found last night new layout has been noticed. Obviously this will have been thought through and the above points will not be considered / considered further, I think. The launch is also good and I did not encounter any errors or the like in the implementation.

Wish you good luck and good business with the new setup.

Mvg. Albert.

Show original message
  • 6 messages
  • February 13, 2015 09:34
February 13, 2015 09:34

@rikMooren: I don't think I can look back at auctions that have already taken place. Is this correct or did I miss something?

At the bottom left of the page is the link 'Revenue previous auctions'. Located just above the Catawiki Gift Card. If you click on that link you will now get a nice page where you can view all closed auctions.

@Skroets: Thanks for your feedback! We will immediately take up your comment about the font.

Show original message
  • 214 messages
  • February 13, 2015 13:15
added
prices

And the auctions are gone. No longer visible at 1.15 pm.

Show original message
  • 75 messages
  • February 13, 2015 13:22
February 13, 2015 13:22

Hi Skroets,

That may have happened for a short while around 13:15 as a result of a layout update. It should be fine now, can you confirm that?

Greetings, Aike

Show original message
  • 9 messages
  • February 13, 2015 13:59
February 13, 2015 13:59

For me it is certainly not an improvement:

I don't like the font

I can't find a click to follow the lot.

(Found it now, so this comment

no longer applies)

Positive, the photos are closer together.

(Have windows 7, 64-bit and Google Chrome and 1024 X 768 image size)

Show original message
  • 1 message
  • February 13, 2015 14:46
February 13, 2015 14:46

L.S., unfortunately I now miss the opportunity to mark a lot as a favorite. I now have to write everything down if I don't want to miss a lot. Pity. In my opinion, marking a lot as a favorite should be possible again.

Thank you in advance.

Copper.

Show original message
  • 6 messages
  • February 13, 2015 15:03
February 13, 2015 15:03

@ FlyingDutchman4: thank you for your feedback! We are currently conducting further research into why the font doesn't seem to come through quite well.

@ Copper: you can still mark lots as a favorite by clicking on the heart on the auctions list or on the lot itself. You currently only see this if you are logged in. You can then follow the favorite auctions via "my favorite auction lots" in the menu or by clicking on the heart at the top of the auction list. I hope you come out like this.

Show original message
  • 214 messages
  • February 13, 2015 15:22
added
prices

@Aike. Everything works fine here again. Thank you for your response.

Show original message
  • 62 messages
  • February 13, 2015 15:51
added
prices

I couldn't find the heart to mark an item as a favorite anywhere until I saw an example through the explanation where it should be.

I finally found this by using the mouse the whole searched the screen and looked where the arrow changes into a hand and gives a popup text. I am working with an older browser (IE9) and apparently it is there but not visible.

Show original message
  • 127 messages
  • February 13, 2015 16:31
prices

Arco, a topic about auctions on the collectors catalog forum? Time for a lock ...

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • February 13, 2015 16:59
added
prices
info pages
reviews

No complaints, no questions, so ... Oh well, where else should they put their goodies? And to refer them to the contact page ... (;-)

Show original message
  • 6 messages
  • February 13, 2015 17:29
February 13, 2015 17:29

@ BigBartje: let's take a look at what could be going on on IE9. Thank you for your feedback!

Show original message
  • 2 messages
  • February 13, 2015 17:30
February 13, 2015 17:30

It takes some getting used to, but the new layout looks good. My compliments!

I just fully agree with the 1st point of Albert / Skroets:

1. In my opinion, it is no longer possible to search for a specific provider on an auction overview page. The provider is only visible after clicking on a lot. Too bad if you are looking for a provider who lives in your area or with whom you have good experience.

Incidentally, I no longer see the '' badge '' Top (seller). .

I think this is a shame. It is something that I, and I think many other sellers are proud of. I see it as a kind of incentive to keep doing your best to ensure that everything runs smoothly and is according to the customer's wishes. You don't want to lose the badge and get a bad feedback score.

Kind regards,

Maarten

Show original message
  • 127 messages
  • February 13, 2015 17:39
prices

@ Arco, it would be weird indeed :)

Incidentally, I am satisfied with the new layout.

Show original message
  • 5 messages
  • February 13, 2015 17:49
February 13, 2015 17:49

For me it is not an improvement either.

I fully agree with Skroets that you cannot find the auctions of a particular provider.

The name of the provider should appear on the overview screen, without you having to click open an offer.

On the one hand, I like to do a "find" on a conscious seller, to check to go what he still offers (interesting in terms of shipping costs), on the other hand I prefer to "ignore" certain sellers who are not repeatable (for example illiterate people who cannot provide a tracking number, but the latter may only be clear to the conscious seller himself) .

So if seller were somehow already identifiable without having to click open the offer, this would be a fantastic user-friendly site.

Show original message
  • 176 messages
  • February 13, 2015 19:39
February 13, 2015 19:39

Arco, the hypocrisy is forgiven. :-)

layout takes some getting used to but looks slick.

I'm going to get some experience with it.

Show original message
  • 1,193 messages
  • February 13, 2015 22:30
added
prices

Would also like to see the provider in the overview page

Show original message
  • 6 messages
  • February 14, 2015 12:51
February 14, 2015 12:51

@ HMmarklin , @ Tuf-Tuf-Club and @ pureveensboeken feedback, which is very valuable to us. We will certainly take these comments into account in our further development.

Show original message
  • 176 messages
  • February 14, 2015 19:08
February 14, 2015 19:08

I share Puurveens' opinion; I would also like to see the provider.

Show original message
  • 13 messages
  • February 15, 2015 03:42
February 15, 2015 03:42

My collection area is not limited to a collection area and that is why I follow many auctions. Previously, when you clicked lots as a favorite, you got all these lots in 1 list. Now you first have to go to the relevant auction, which contains your favorite and then you will get an overview of only the favorites from that auction. This is really time-consuming and certainly not an improvement.

Show original message
  • 176 messages
  • February 15, 2015 06:05
February 15, 2015 06:05

@gideonbeau: If you make them favorite (check the heart) you will get them all (no matter what kind of auction) neatly arranged in time under the button "my favorite auction lots" in "my catawiki" (top right).

Show original message
  • 1 message
  • February 15, 2015 21:27
February 15, 2015 21:27

Also agree with some of the previous comments. The provider is no longer visible, which is a shame because that does play a role.

What bothers me most is that the linked items no longer have a "next" button. In the past you only had to open one item and you could see the rest with an arrow. Now you have to open item by item. A lot of work, for example, to open "the lot" of collection millennium item per item. It was of course better that the seller would mention the numbers in the description.

Previous auctions, thanks for the answer.

Otherwise ok.

Whatever what I still miss is "being able to search" in, for example, "all" comics auctions from the past.

Goodbye, Frieda.

Show original message
  • 701 messages
  • February 16, 2015 11:32
added
prices

Just looked at the new design of the auction page and for me personally the more compact overview is a big jump with somersault and double flick flak back.

The smaller photos, not being able to see the seller anymore, the lack of the beginning of the lot description, no more changing of color when I mark the lot, that I now have to put on my reading glasses to see the overview properly on my labtop, all those extra clicks to find the desired information

In short, maybe an improvement for smart phones and tablets, but certainly not for my laptop.

Show original message
Go to page
25of 26