2of 2
  • 16 messages
  • February 07, 2015 19:37
added
prices
February 07, 2015 19:37

Dear Arco, it's great that you close my topic immediately, says enough. Your reaction that you can make me happy with the personal contact page is a good tip, which I will use. But I have had bad experiences with personal conversations for months, which is why I now want to publicly express my dissatisfaction. I do not like it when my well-founded complaint and dissatisfaction is immediately closed.

Again my topic, I am curious about the experiences of others and perhaps a good tip. Don't stop me from that!

ORIGINAL:

I have a number of lots in the art section. These were approved on October 27, 2014, which is almost 4 months ago. That is extremely long and completely unacceptable to me. Response from Catawiki last month was: yes, that is too long. And that was it. Response from the auctioneer concerned Goldenbeld: -nothing-

problem for me is, I already wanted to get rid of these works of art, especially from a financial point of view. This week I was able to sell 1 artwork outside of Catawiki. However, I cannot delete this work as long as it is approved. I can't do anything! And I don't get any response from the auctioneer! My works have been held hostage for 4 months, as it were.

Now I also fear that Cata will auction them soon, I will not be able to deliver, and I may reimburse the payment / proceeds. I am a bit done with Catawiki by now.

Fluub

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • February 07, 2015 19:54
added
prices
info pages
reviews

You can want so much, but we are not a consumer section here. Complaints and questions about auctions please send to the address I gave you. We are collectors here, who may have an opinion, but cannot help you further.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
2of 2
This topic is locked