22of 22
  • 176 messages
  • February 07, 2015 05:36
February 07, 2015 05:36

Arco: talking for a while (despite the lock on part I),

good step that contact form, implementation very user-friendly.

Among other things, an invoice number is requested; these are very hard to find and it is purely trial & amp; error which part (not the entire invoice number!?) you need to fill in. I finally succeeded.

Here some attention may be given to the toich and feel.

I am curious about the result (response) on the question that took me a lot of effort to get through.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • February 07, 2015 10:44
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Fine, but I did change the title of the topic. Comments about the contact form are of course welcome.

Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 750 messages
  • February 07, 2015 12:14
added
prices
info pages
reviews

good step that contact form, implementation very user-friendly.

I think this is because little use was made of it because every auction question was put on the collection forum, now that the auction questions were sent via the contact form, the teething problems also surface.

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • February 07, 2015 12:23
added
prices
info pages
reviews

It's just completely newly developed, so shooting it will benefit everyone ...

Previously there were only a few e-mail addresses. Due to the new set-up, the questions first end up in a system, and secondly, immediately at the correct department.

Show original message
  • 492 messages
  • February 07, 2015 20:03
added
prices

A new contact page is indeed a nice addition, but that does not have to be a goal in itself. More of an additional channel that you can point out to users. But to close the forum post immediately, under the guise of 'you can use this to go to the contact page', I think that is a bit short-sighted. But that's my humble opinion.

Exceptions.

Show original message
  • 176 messages
  • February 07, 2015 20:05
February 07, 2015 20:05

Arco,

is there also a procedure behind whether / how / when / who will receive an answer?

Autominologist

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • February 07, 2015 20:08
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Again: we usually cannot handle the questions and complaints here. Our responses are worth nothing. The only expressive statements come from Catawiki via the contact page. Over time it even turns out that all those auction questions cause irritation for the collectors because they almost always come to a dead end and remain loose ends. So for now I will continue to act as I do now. The new contact page urgently needs to be promoted! (;-)

I do not know the detailed procedures. So many people work there. In any case, it is not the case that the forum is a fallback, if someone's idea is not answered for too long.

Show original message
  • 176 messages
  • February 07, 2015 20:09
February 07, 2015 20:09

arco:

ps: you have already closed the thread / question from Fluub. I think that this really deserves a little more attention. His observations / experiences do touch the essence of the Catawiki auctions. Answer to Fluub is good) private) but generic to community reach just like that!

ps2: I would like to see a bit more restraint with the "locks".

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • February 07, 2015 20:13
added
prices
info pages
reviews

For the third time, we're not going to talk about that. Although they offer 1 cent items at auction. Anyone who wants to discuss this can set up a self-help group.

Show original message
  • 176 messages
  • February 07, 2015 20:13
February 07, 2015 20:13

Arco,

I agree with you and I try to help / gain insight. You can only successfully introduce something like this once.

It is annoying that the collectors (who are they and are the people who use the auctions not!? - equal monks equal hoods right?) that bothers. Solution is simple, don't read threads about auctions. I do with threads over stamps :-)

since there is only 1 Catawiki forum, both the collectors and the auctions will. They have to share. Although I think the dividing line between those 2 is extremely vague / heavily overlapping.

Show original message
  • 176 messages
  • February 07, 2015 20:15
February 07, 2015 20:15

I'm leaving a comment ......

Arco; am I reading that you are only about collectors / want to do something!?!?!

ps: it's not about "getting over it"; it is about providing room for discussion.

Show original message
  • 1,565 messages
  • February 07, 2015 20:15
added
prices
reviews

His observations / experiences do touch the essence of the Catawiki auctions.

That may be true, but complaints about or criticism of the Catawik auctions have no place in the collectors forum.

As collectors we cannot solve this via the forum. Referring to the right channels is therefore more effective ..

Show original message
  • 176 messages
  • February 07, 2015 20:19
February 07, 2015 20:19

@rik:

there is no other forum so apparently we have to (or should I say you guys ...?) share.

and again: I am not asking for solutions but room for discussion. If that bothers collectors, I'm sorry (although I auction and buy from Catawiki from my collector's heart).

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • February 07, 2015 20:21
added
prices
info pages
reviews

@Autominologist: The forum is for the free collectors platform. All commercial matters between Catawiki and its customers should be handled via Customer Support on the contact page. There will be some teething problems, but that's no reason not to.

Auction customers with questions about catalog or shops can of course just go here, but you should not expect all Catawiki staff to read along here. They have better things to do.

Show original message
  • 176 messages
  • February 07, 2015 20:32
February 07, 2015 20:32

@Arco:

I expect very little from the Catawiki staff; don't worry.

I'm just asking you not to do a few things like terminate threads prematurely (in my view). In addition, I use the form as indicated by you. But I also ask where I can find the who / wats and wheres regarding this form (which suddenly falls out of the blue).

If that bothers you, I'm sorry. and you hereby have permission to ignore me :-)

As a collector and auctioneer I think there should be synergy between the two groups (camps). One complements the other, both in terms of content and business.

Show original message
  • 1,565 messages
  • February 07, 2015 20:37
added
prices
reviews

As a collector and auctioneer I think there should be synergy between the two groups (camps). One complements the other, both in terms of content and business.

That would be great indeed, but unfortunately practice has proven that it does not work that way.

Most auction posts are about complaints at the auction and / or the auctioneers or about the handling of the lots won.

These topics do not belong in a collectors forum but in the customer service department.

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • February 07, 2015 20:42
added
prices
info pages
reviews

The contact page is set up in such a way that if the user makes the right choices, he / she immediately ends up with the right person or group. In addition, every message is logged so that nothing can be lost and things can easily be passed on to others while preserving the case history. Catawiki colleagues can also check each other and correct each other if desired. All advantages that are not available on a forum. But the most important thing is that the questions and complaints reach people who can and should answer them.

We can deal with questions about the free tools on the collector's platform ourselves, possibly with the help of Matthijs if things get too technical.

And to be clear: there are no two groups / camps of people, there are two types of questions / complaints: the commercial one and that of the free collectors platform. It may take some getting used to, but let's all give this new system the chance to succeed.

Show original message
  • 492 messages
  • February 07, 2015 20:55
added
prices

@ Arco : Agree. :-)

Show original message
  • 176 messages
  • February 07, 2015 21:30
February 07, 2015 21:30

@Arco, we have no disagreement on the system. there is only a need for information about this system with me.

you have something more to say. Is this all or can I read this somewhere (I can't find it)?

the 2 camps / groups that are not there; feed is given to this in a considerable number of threads. Mi unnecessary, there is synergy!

Show original message
  • 176 messages
  • February 07, 2015 21:33
February 07, 2015 21:33

@Arco: beyond the fact that you are (thankfully) now posting this link and I'm already using it. What did I miss that I didn't know?

how should I have known this. (Not to suck but serious question)

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • February 07, 2015 21:48
added
prices
info pages
reviews

This is what I know. Let it develop itself. By the way, you couldn't know this before, because it's fresh online. From that moment on I started referring new postings and the knowledge about it grows automatically.

Show original message
  • 176 messages
  • February 07, 2015 22:09
February 07, 2015 22:09

Thank you Arco.

Show original message
22of 22