3of 3
  • 31 messages
  • January 29, 2015 22:17

On January 14, a lot of mine was auctioned. To date, the bidder who won the lottery ticket has not yet paid. He / she had to pay € 10, excluding auction costs. However, I am not making a drama of this, but how does this go further?

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 27 messages
  • February 06, 2015 23:43
I notice an increasing number of non-paying bidders at the auction. More than 15% of my auctioned lots are not fulfilled. This percentage has suddenly risen like an arrow from the end of last year. After a buyer has defaulted, he goes to the collection agency. Catawiki corresponded badly and inconsistently about this. Sometimes you get an email about this, often you don't get anything. The collection agency never succeeds (in my case) to get a claim recovered, so what you achieve with this is great frustration at the seller. After weeks and weeks you sometimes get and sometimes not a message that the debt collection agency has not been able to recover the claim and that the purchase has been canceled. In short, a dreadful procedure with minimal chance of success. Catawiki should really do this differently ...
Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • February 06, 2015 23:57
added
prices
info pages
reviews

I'm going to make you happy: for these kinds of questions we recently have a completely new contact page where you will be personally helped .

Show original message
3of 3
This topic is locked