3of 3
  • 2 messages
  • March 28, 2014 12:50
March 28, 2014 12:50

Exchange/collector's fair

Sunday, May 18, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Molenstraat 181 in Helmond, Netherlands.

Come by this day to expand your collection! This day will consist of a lot of fun, food & drinks, atmospheric entertainment, enthusiastic collectors and many nice collections.

The entrance is free!

We are still looking for collectors!
So do you also have a collection and would you like to sell it? Then sign up for renting a market stall.

Do you live further away and would you also like to visit the fair, but you don't know how? Then buy a ticket for our bus, on the website! This bus travels from The Hague central to the fair in Helmond and will also make a stop in Utrecht.

For more information about maternity rental or use of the bus from The Hague, please contact us via Catawiki messages (do not post email addresses on the forum)

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 2,412 messages
  • March 28, 2014 16:47
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Hello Lisa! In any case, I would like to welcome you to CataWiki and I hope it will be a wonderful extension and addition to the Disney store.

As a collector of Disneyana, I naturally welcome any initiative to create a store that specializes in this. please! I thought I knew them all, but I didn't know you yet. Were you in Leeuwarden in the past? Probably I have not been to you yet because Helmond Amsterdam is a distance that you do not cover (I am a car driver)

CataWiki also has a very nice fair agenda where you can note these days as CataWiki member. And you can do the announcement and explanation here, as you did.

Keep it up and have fun! As said, Helmond is too far for me, otherwise I might have been able to get a stall full.

Show original message
  • 2 messages
  • March 28, 2014 17:01
March 28, 2014 17:01

Hello! Thank you!

No, we first moved to a different location in Helmond (Mierloseweg) and we have now moved to the Molenstraat.

I just posted it in the fair agenda. thanks.

Unfortunately! Hope that many collectors would like to rent a stand, so that we can fill it up.

Show original message
3of 3