1of 1
  • 30 messages
  • March 14, 2014 18:46

As promised my help to the auctioneer in substantiating criticism via the forum

Lot 1 and ditto Lot 7 is the M-chair but not the original model. The first model has legs that are turned inwards and stand on the slide, the slide is not around the legs.

Lot 6 “has many influences from Mathieu Mategot”. Only the perforated steel. This is of course not a problem, but comparing apples with pears.

Lot 10 is a Philips Discoverer TV, a design by Honson Lee from 1983, so no 1970s and the beautiful original remote control (with slide over the buttons). Normally you only see this in black with orange / red. So this one is separate. If it had been repainted, it would have been stated in the lot description.

Lot 11 extra info; this is model 44 / E10 from Philips

Lot 15 “Scandinavian” as in “presumably Scandinavian” or “Scandinavian looking” because they are not marked, nor does the seller have them as can find such. Could just as well come from the Netherlands.

Lot 92 is most likely from after 1975 because it is not included in Philips catalogs before 1975. Not even in 82, 83, 84, 91 , 92. The model is certainly not from the 50s or 60s

Lot 104 Poul Henningson or Poul Henningsen (both mentioned) part of the lamp series for the Langelinie Pavillion and the Louis Poulsen brand? Nowhere to find that lamp. And the lesser quality is not really Poulsen. This is 100% incorrect.

Lot 115 is not from the Dutch manufacturer, with the word “trading” in the name it is a trading company, not a manufacturer and the product thus comes with near certainty from Asia. A typical retro product

Lot 118 if this is an Anvia rod lamp from the mid 20th century then I will print this message 10 times and eat the prints. The shade has a typical eighties shape and the bend neck…
The joint is typical for a sixties seventies lamp. Looks like a marriage.

If I have something wrong, please let me know!

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
1of 1