10of 10
  • 4 messages
  • June 07, 2013 18:09
added
prices
June 07, 2013 18:09

When can you give feedback, as a seller (I think: immediately after receiving the payment)

When can you give feedback as a buyer (in my opinion; after receiving what has been ordered)

What is an assessment?

Is there a link to a certain catalog section that has the heading eg Feedback.

And something personal; I get neutral feedback because the package has not yet been received, but a day later and everything was satisfactory.

????

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 1,566 messages
  • June 07, 2013 18:50
added
prices
reviews

You can only give feedback as a buyer.

The buyer is asked to provide feedback, after 3-4 days, if the buyer has placed the order on shipped. Or 2-3 weeks after the item has been ordered and the seller has not indicated anything else in the system.

As a buyer it is of course wise to wait until the order is received before you give feedback :-).

The buyer still has a few days to adjust the feedback given.

Show original message
  • 4 messages
  • June 07, 2013 19:04
added
prices
June 07, 2013 19:04

Well, and what is the value of a review, and why such a space between the time of receipt and the opportunity to give feedback?

Show original message
  • 1,566 messages
  • June 07, 2013 19:10
added
prices
reviews

The value of a rating is that which is attributed to it ...

The space is not too bad because it usually takes a few days before the buyer has received / picked up his package at a collection point.

If the seller does not set the status of the order to shipped, it can indeed take a few weeks longer.

Show original message
  • 1 message
  • July 27, 2013 09:42
July 27, 2013 09:42

Just received book in mediocre condition, given the condition of the book so much too much paid, which was not clear in the description during the auction. Then I tried to fill in a request for feedback, however: this is not possible at all because the item is not known to Catawiki. A bit of a pity .....

Advice: check for each item before you start bidding whether you can get it elsewhere (much) cheaper and in better condition.

Show original message
  • 431 messages
  • July 27, 2013 10:07
July 27, 2013 10:07

Just received book in mediocre condition, given the condition of the book so much too much paid, which was not clear in the description during the auction. Then I tried to fill in a request for feedback, however: this is not possible at all because the item is not known to Catawiki. A pity .....

In case of questions / complaints about the items received, always contact the seller directly. This must be given the opportunity to declare or rectify things.

Feedback can only be given if the seller has placed the order on Shipped, then the buyer will automatically receive a request for feedback. If the seller forgets this, you will still be able to give feedback after a few weeks.

Show original message
  • 5 messages
  • July 25, 2015 10:20
July 25, 2015 10:20

Personally, I do attach some "value" to feedback. If only to learn from it. I am not a professional, but a well-meaning hobbyist / collector who offers the duplicate items in my collection for sale again in order to create a "money box" for my own purchases.

In addition, I have the impression that many buyers Don't want to take "the trouble" of giving an FB, unless something went wrong. I've already sold a handful of items myself and had only one neural feedback. A pity, because as a private seller I try to make it as pleasant as possible for the buyer by adding (if available) an "extra" related to the purchased item.

Blaring "trumpet" about Catawiki (and the auctioneers of the auctions used by me). Several times I have received advice on an item I offered and / or a clear and "personalized" answer to questions I have asked. (Also a form of (positive) feedback) ;-)

Erik.M. aka Bob

Show original message
  • 176 messages
  • July 25, 2015 19:00
July 25, 2015 19:00

I love neural feedback.

Show original message
  • 1,566 messages
  • July 25, 2015 19:13
added
prices
reviews

I love neural feedback.

It would make you nervous :)

Show original message
  • 5 messages
  • July 25, 2015 20:19
July 25, 2015 20:19

Haha, yes I saw it after the message was posted. In my opinion there is no possibility to change messages afterwards in case of tiepvoutjes and the like.

But indeed, it must of course be NEUTRAL ........ ;-)

Show original message
10of 10