6of 6
  • 9 messages
  • March 10, 2013 19:53
March 10, 2013 19:53

if I click on delete account then I get to see that says an email has been sent to your email address, now I have tried more than 100 times to delete my account but so far I do not receive an email to delete it Confirm.

and want to immediately get rid of my account here,

is a nice site and have already sold a few paintings, but now all of a sudden you have to pay to place them about 18, 50 per painting, you know what that costs with me 34 paintings, and I am not allowed to sell them at auction, because I am not a well-known painter, pffffffffffffffffffff ,,,

so anyone reading this who reads the settings to be able to check the working of the delete account button in the php, I would like to be helped to get my account out of here

greetings me

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 6 messages
  • March 10, 2013 21:37
March 10, 2013 21:37

Unfortunately, no response from you.

Yes, the order after that, nothing more, not even a response to emails. Do I not understand? a lot of people place orders on Catawiki, and then nothing more no payment no response no cancellation Maybe Hobby of people, I can unpack it again, after first searching for the comic in my collection, a comic! hooray, I have to take a new photo again, because the comic has been removed from the shop, reentered, repacked, unpacked. Well, thank you customer, please do not see you on Catawiki, please do not visit my shop on Catawiki anymore, it is no use such customers are already way too many of them on Catawiki. Please find another hobby! I will send this standard email to all customers on Catawiki who only order! some even come back several times with orders without ever paying. They get this email, always works happily. Please do not see you at Catawiki !!! Is there no solution for such ghost customers V. Greetings Jan Korver, Homyjannes

Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 1,755 messages
  • March 10, 2013 23:53
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Do I have to take a new photo, because the comic has been removed from the shop, reenter, pack, unpack, all for free.

Will an item be not returned to your shop if you change the status to canceled? Actually, it should. Is also a nice check on all those fraudsters who sold expensive items privately and then claimed that the sale had not gone through. If they quickly remove a so-called canceled item from the shop themselves after restoring, you know that it is wrong.

I will give it a try one of these days, because now (for the first time) I also have a customer who what has ordered and will not be heard afterwards.

Show original message
Rene
  • LastDodo Team
  • 6,271 messages
  • March 11, 2013 00:00
added
prices
reviews

Will an item not be returned to your shop if you change the status to canceled?

That is indeed neatly put back in the shop after cancellation.

Is also a nice check on all those fraudsters who sold expensive items privately and then claimed that the sale had not gone through. If they quickly remove a so-called canceled item from the shop after a restore, you will know that it is wrong.

Unfortunately, that does happen often and is one of the things we no longer feel like dealing with and chasing after. That really takes a lot of time that we could use better.

Show original message
Rene
  • LastDodo Team
  • 6,271 messages
  • March 11, 2013 00:04
added
prices
reviews

@ ronaldvanwolferen2,

if I click on delete account then I get to see that says an email has been sent to your email address, now I have tried more than 100 times to delete my account but so far I do not receive an email to delete it confirm.

Emails are being sent, but they may end up in your spam filter or not in your mailbox for some other reason?

and I am not allowed to sell them at auction, because I am not a famous painter

The criterion for inclusion in the auction is not whether you are a known or unknown painter, but whether the auctioneer's expectation is that your work will yield 75 euros or more. Apparently the auctioneer, someone who is very familiar with the art market, did not expect that your offered work would pay off.

Show original message
  • 9 messages
  • March 11, 2013 00:55
March 11, 2013 00:55

I don't have a spam filter on my mails.

Well I sell my paintings around 175 euros and 200 euros

auctioneer has no understanding of it.

sold two paintings through here, the man came to collect them himself and went home with four,

so that idea of his will probably be worthless being worth little is just colder.

whether you want to earn money or not, but yes you would rather have something that they think it will yield and then a painting and / or drawing by anton heiboer goes away for 30 euros

but how will my account be deleted. I want to get out of here

Show original message
6of 6