5of 5
  • 12 messages
  • October 24, 2014 12:31
October 24, 2014 12:31

I would like to inform the collectors of beer labels that as of

today I have stopped as a manager at the beer labels.

You can still email me if you have any questions.

jacques64

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 177 messages
  • October 24, 2014 13:41
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Are there any questions then !!! ;-)

Thank you for the pleasant cooperation, I had a lot of fun with you ....

Greetings a co-manager ..

Show original message
  • 12 messages
  • October 24, 2014 18:25
October 24, 2014 18:25

Especially for Frejo then.

If you have any questions, please email me.

Thank you too for the help and cooperation.

greetings

Show original message
  • 177 messages
  • October 25, 2014 07:34
added
prices
info pages
reviews

We keep smiling with you ;-))))

Greetings

Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 71 messages
  • September 28, 2016 21:44
added
prices
info pages
reviews

I am Ewald63 and collector of beer labels and coasters. I have drunk all the beers myself over the years. The coasters are more or less by-catch, but must really be related to beer brands.

Since today I am the new manager of the section “beer labels”. Jacques64 already had a lot of work involved in this and it is high time that the thread was picked up again. There are still many labels to be assessed.

There will also be extra attention for the beer types. Some new features will be added soon, such as White beer and Christmas beer. The Oktoberfest beer has already been given its own section. Furthermore, several sections are merged because they indicate the same type under different type names such as Bockbier-bokbier, Pilsener-Pilsner and Brown-Brown beer.

Categories such as Bieretiket, Onbekend and Superpils will disappear. The relevant beer labels will be rearranged to the correct types.

An additional advantage of a correct classification is that the Catawiki collector app for tablets and smartphones becomes even clearer than it already is.

In addition, the quality of the images and the correctness of the data entered will of course continue to be paid attention to. The more information and clearly legible images per beer bottle (front, neck label, back), the more beautiful and complete the catalog becomes.

I am looking forward to it and am curious about what is going on. for special labels.

Warm regards,

Ewald63.

Show original message
5of 5