4of 4
  • 6 messages
  • February 21, 2017 08:49
February 21, 2017 08:49

I've been bored with this question for a while. Maybe I will find help here.

I am looking for the most interesting way to send a large package, better said shipping.

These are objects that can be categorized as small furniture. A good example is a serving trolley of 80x80x50 (not wrapped, so there is some extra)

First of all: how do I get this packed myself, what are the options here?

Secondly: shipping: what is the offer here to be able to send this to, for example, the United States?

I have viewed some services online but when filling in the details I get in response that the package is too big.

If I already find a service that accepts the dimensions, it is a service that does not ship between Belgium and the US or the price tag will be added + - 300euro

what are your experiences with this? is it really that difficult to arrange proper transport for not so absurd prices?

Hopefully we can all help each other a bit by exchanging some tips and facts

thanks in advance

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 1,110 messages
  • February 21, 2017 12:39
added
prices
reviews

Enter UPS Then at the top Freight comes there from 70 Kilo (Belgium / U.S.A) Air, Ship also on palette, but remember the price !!! pick up at home

Show original message
  • 6 messages
  • February 21, 2017 14:56
February 21, 2017 14:56

thanks in advance

when I look at it I see that

- minimum cost is +-150 euros

- because of the packaging itself, of large objects, small furniture, I do not find a solution

Show original message
  • 1,110 messages
  • February 21, 2017 15:17
added
prices
reviews

that's just the price selling such furniture to the USA is actually not worth it, the postage is usually higher than the cost price DHL takes up to approx. 60x60x 150 cm up to 37.5 kilos, for example, approx. the price right up, you will not get really cheap anywhere

large items is usually only accepted as a pallet shipping is expensive

Show original message
4of 4