4of 4
  • 2 messages
  • August 27, 2020 17:13
August 27, 2020 17:13

Hola, me presento, soy Nekane, una chica española y colecciono diferentes cosas. He encontrado esta página y me gustaria saber si en vuestro país se coleccionan tambien.

• Colecciono muñecos de Huevo Kinder .
  • Cartas de cambiar. Nos e como las llamais en vuetro país, pero estoy interesada en comprar. Son hojas y sobres adornadas con dibujos y que estuvieron de moda entre las niñas en los años 80 y 90. Además la mayoría de ellas olian. Me ayudais a conseguir mas?
  • Cromos de palma . Unos cromos troquelados que se ganaban poniéndolos boca abajo y con la palma de la mano había que darles la vuelta.

Se que por el idioma no es sencillo entendernos, sin embargo, serñia muy feliz si me ayudaraís.

Un saludo

Nekane

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 1,907 messages
  • August 27, 2020 17:21
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Google translate: a lot is wrong, but who knows, there might still be a Spanish expert available ... Also to indicate what you like about translation machines ....

Hi, I introduce myself, I am Nekane, a Spanish girl and I collect different things. I found this page and would like to know if they are also picked up in your country.

I collect Kinder Egg dolls.
Letters to change. I know what you call them in your country, but I am interested in buying. They are sheets and envelopes decorated with drawings that were fashionable among girls in the 80's and 90's. Also, most of them smelled. Can you help me get more?
Palm stickers. Some die-cut trading cards earned by flipping them upside down and with the palm of the hand had to be turned over.
I know that it is not easy to understand each other because of the language, but I would be very happy if you could help me.

a greeting

Nekane

Show original message
  • 2 messages
  • August 27, 2020 17:28
August 27, 2020 17:28

Danke dir Harry56

Show original message
  • 630 messages
  • August 28, 2020 22:28
added
prices

Still pretty well translated @Harry 56.
I'll add some for clarity if that's allowed.

Child egg (Kinderüberrasschung) dolls
The rest concerns scented cards ... and indeed palm stickers
(chromos-palma / die-cut stickers)

The thing was, each player had their own collection of stickers, of different size and quality; a pile of cards was formed, a hit was taken with the palm of the hand on it - hence the name - and the player was left with the cards that fell face up, increasing his collection. (kind of hand clap) (eva, fashion, sima) 50s-60s main time (also called scraps)

Comparable to old poetry pictures.
someone happy again I hope

Nekane

no busque en el foro sino en el sitio principal

búsqueda de uso & gt; Child egg
búsqueda de uso & gt; Poetry pictures (... many vez similares ... ??)
(no hay tarjetas de perfume)

(en search for .... on the main site).

Show original message
4of 4