6of 6
  • 4 messages
  • May 07, 2011 13:18
May 07, 2011 13:18

Hello,

I have been a visitor of Catawiki for a few days now, I must say nice site with a lot of information.

I just saw that the Nes (8 bit) and Snes (16 bit) are missing a lot of games

I would like to add to these in the near future.

Sincerely,

Micah74

ps: What is done on this site when a NES game is duplicated?

eg Teenage mutant hero turtles (+ image cardridge)

and Teenage mutant hero turtles (+ picture cover)

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 1,354 messages
  • May 07, 2011 15:20
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Hi Micha,

Welcome to Catawiki. All input is welcome of course.

I took a quick look at the Teenage Mutant Turtles. Those are 2 different versions (rev A and B). The intention is that different editions such as PAL / NTSC or versions with different sleeve / language are entered separately (it must be clearly visible on the image which version is involved).

Should you encounter duplicates, change the title of the least complete version or the version with the worst images in 'Duplication of xxxxx' where xxxxx is the number of the 'best' version, then I will merge them (the collectors and sellers are then also merged).

Have fun on Catawiki!

Show original message
  • 4 messages
  • May 08, 2011 00:39
May 08, 2011 00:39

Hi Scam,

Thanks for your message and explanation. I hope to bring a nice addition to Catawiki in the near future.

Until horns.

Micah

Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 2,404 messages
  • May 08, 2011 15:00
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Welcome Micha,

I've seen some input from you, but try to use clear images. And don't mix up 2 versions like Willow with a European packaging (PAL) and an American cartridge (NTSC). These are just 2 separate items here, both using a different box while it is basically the same game.

Good luck with entering and if you have any questions we will hear it.

Show original message
  • 4 messages
  • May 08, 2011 15:20
May 08, 2011 15:20

Yes, I will pay attention, I have a converted NES at home since 1988/1989 I do not have the cover of every game anymore .... but idd I will pay more attention because of NTSC and the PAL system.

Mvg Micah

Show original message
  • 4 messages
  • May 15, 2011 21:43
May 15, 2011 21:43

Hi,

Just had a busy week ... in the coming days I can continue with the updates of the NES and SNES games.

It is a pity that you cannot make separate folders in "my collection" for separate (S) NES games and your other collections.

Mvg Micah

Show original message
6of 6