5of 5
  • 3 messages
  • October 03, 2015 17:53
October 03, 2015 17:53

Hoi,

I am importing my collection and I see that some games have the individual cartridges in the catalog, and others are not. Is there a reason for this? Or is it simply because someone has never created it before?

I see versions of some games online from different regions, others not. Is about the same for this?

I have never actually used the catalog until now, but I think I can add anything from my collection that I miss myself if I take a photo. Are there any guidelines for games here? For example, to make sure you don't get 10 versions of the same game (different regions / complete or incomplete)

My apologies for these beginner questions!

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 1,354 messages
  • October 03, 2015 19:38
added
prices
info pages
reviews

The principle is that image 1 is the front of the package and image 2 is the back. Image 3 is for the cart.

If there are loose cartridges, it is because the importer no longer had the packaging.
If you do have the packaging (check whether the cartridge is identical!) you can replace the front and the back (fig. 1 and 2).

If you only have the cartridge, floppy, CD etc. you can also enter it as new (if it is not already there) . It is therefore best to enter the carrier in both images 1 and 3. Image 3 will then remain if later images 1 and 2 are replaced (see above).

If you have a different version (different region, different cart, different packaging ,. ..) you may enter it as a new item.

Show original message
  • 3 messages
  • October 04, 2015 12:02
October 04, 2015 12:02

Thanks for the quick answer!

Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 2,406 messages
  • October 04, 2015 14:23
added
prices
info pages
reviews

I've doubled a few because they are already there. Only other versions may be added.

Before entering money, image 1 front box, image 2 back box, image 3 media. If you only have the media, place it on image 1 and 3. This way someone else can change image 1 again with an image of the box.

Show original message
  • 3 messages
  • October 04, 2015 14:35
October 04, 2015 14:35

Then I wouldn't have fully understood Scam I guess.

So if you only have the cartridge of a game in the catalog, that is not a separate entry but I have to take the CIB and then a note add for myself or something, I'll do it like this from now on.

Thanks for the clarification!

Show original message
5of 5