4of 4
  • 2 messages
  • July 25, 2020 22:45
July 25, 2020 22:45

Hello,

I am new here, I have some folders full of pins at my dad's house ... I would like to sell them all as I am not a collector.

But how do I get started with this? how do I know if there is a pin somewhere in those directories that is worth something? do I take pictures of each page and post them here so that someone who knows something about it can see at first glance if there is anything in it? or how do I best approach this?

mvg

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 2,188 messages
  • July 26, 2020 01:01
added
prices
info pages
reviews

For the time being you cannot sell here, because as a new user you cannot (yet) open a shop. I also cannot recommend that you offer the collection like this, because it has to be per piece and for a fixed price. For you as a layman, this is impossible and it takes forever to get rid of everything (even for experienced traders).

Pins or pins (what exactly are we talking about?) are doing quite well at Catawiki's auctions. Then you will lose everything quickly for (usually) a reasonable price.

You can also put everything with photos on Marktplaats.nl. If there is really something special with it (although that chance is generally small), then the enthusiasts will pick it up.

A more specific advice is indeed only possible on the basis of photos of the entire collection. You cannot post images on this forum, so you will need to upload them elsewhere and post the links here.

Show original message
  • 2 messages
  • July 26, 2020 02:50
July 26, 2020 02:50

hmm ok, I'm going to take pictures of each page and upload on imgur or something, and then post the links here so people can have a quick look.

I will also take a look at the catawiki & amp; marketplace, do you have to put each pin individually with image on both websites and let people bid? or how does that work.

Thanks for the info by the way!

Show original message
Ted
VIP
  • 1,139 messages
  • July 26, 2020 09:57
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Unfortunately you have to disappoint. It is not allowed to offer anything for sale on this forum in any way. You will have to wait until you can open a shop or, as Stripspeldjes already wrote, offer it on the Catawiki Auction or on Marktplaats.

You cannot post images to this forum, so you will need to upload them elsewhere and post the links here.

That is also not allowed

Show original message
4of 4