3of 3
  • 46 messages
  • March 07, 2011 19:52
added
reviews

In some cases I no longer see the NVPH number in the list. And sometimes the Michel number is not. It first struck me in Ireland, but when I e.g. if you look at Australia, that is also the case with the first sample.

If I then go to Edit Item, they are there. Sometimes they are frozen, but not always, so there is no connection.

Is it just me or something wrong with the site?

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 160 messages
  • March 08, 2011 16:47
prices

I would like to know how to get feedback.

I have sold some items and everything has been taken care of but have no feedback yet. How's this going?

Show original message
  • 46 messages
  • March 08, 2011 17:11
added
reviews

Hello Bert,

your question actually has nothing to do with the topic in this thread, but I'll try to answer anyway.

[edit] I have now found the answer to my question hidden somewhere far away in the forum. [/ edit]

If all goes well, the buying party should receive an email from Catawiki with an invitation to provide feedback. This will probably happen automatically when you as a seller set the status of the order to 'completed' or something like that.

If the buyer does not respond, you could contact him again yourself via a direct message, but you cannot enforce it. There is no such thing as giving feedback to the buyer here.

Show original message
3of 3