1of 1
  • 614 messages
  • March 02, 2011 03:08
added
prices
reviews

I looked at some given price suggestions today, and I immediately noticed two things:

As a suggestion for stamps in the Netherlands and overseas, the N.V.P.H. list price given. It would be a piece of cake for me to adjust all prices to the NVPH prices, but that is precisely NOT the intention. Catawiki is going its own course, with prices falling below and sometimes above the prices of established catalogs. Also bear in mind that Catawiki is becoming international and different catalogs are used in different countries. Catawiki will also follow the market to a greater extent.

Second, I saw many significant reductions (sometimes up to 1/4) for 'classic' MNH, based on prices given by the Michel. Again, we do not want / cannot become a copy of the Michel. In addition, the suggestions are often incorrect. the quotations of the classic stamps are often before WITH ADAPTER (see text for the countries in the Michel)

Price suggestions for the Scandinavian countries make little sense as the new databases have yet to be loaded.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
1of 1