3of 3
  • 1,890 messages
  • November 11, 2010 21:21
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Wouldn't it be super handy / fantastic if there were a kind of cubes within Catawiki stamps of fanatic collectors in a certain direction (South Asia, FDCs, Germany, Topics) who have a place within Catawiki to discuss, exchange thoughts / to answer opinions and questions of other collectors, it would be an added value for this catalog that other catalogs do not have, I would like to discuss with fellow collectors who have the same interest if I have a question about eg FDC's I can put to someone who out of love for his hobby / collection would give me an honest (not for profit) answer. I collect e.g. Vietnam for more than 20 years but don't know anyone in the Netherlands (though from Germany, the US and Vietnam), would like to speak to someone like that from the Netherlands, I also think I would ask 95% of the questions about Vietnamese stamps a beginner would ask could answer / help quickly and well (don't mean arrogantly), have met enough guests on this forum to know that there are other directions of stamp collecting as well.

If done properly, this could be a unique added value for Catawiki

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 499 messages
  • November 11, 2010 21:35
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Sounds good, but you can also open a topic Vietnam in this forum .. or do I think too simple?

Show original message
  • 1,890 messages
  • November 11, 2010 22:14
added
prices
info pages
reviews

I actually mean a place on Catawiki where you can go deeper into certain things as on this forum and which can also function better as a reference work on the subject in question

Show original message
3of 3