4of 4
  • 76 messages
  • September 29, 2010 11:47
added
prices

I see more and more stamps being included in the Catawiki catalog that can never be found in a standard Catalog.
Now I don't want to tell anyone what or how to save, but I do have a request for Mr Boeré. Would you like to put the year 2010 of the Netherlands on the screen. I assume it is meant to be art.
Question:
Could it be sorted by Michel and / or NVPH ??
mvrgr stamp-swap

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 614 messages
  • September 29, 2010 23:18
added
prices
reviews

I assume you mean the personal stamps. These must be entered as "personal stamps" type so that they are not visible when you select "stamps" and "series". Unfortunately, this has not happened correctly in all cases. I also want to ask everyone to label these stamps properly.

The problem with the personal stamps is that everyone within a fixed frame can make his "own" stamp and also determine the "rarity". It is not really possible to collect "completely". TPG also issues printed stamps in somewhat larger numbers on numerous occasions, and you can also subscribe to series (such as the Donald Duck). They are also often in tying with products. I had already started some Donald Duck stamps to label, (all but the first of the series, which was just for sale at postal price on the postal agencies) mMsschien can someone help to properly label these personal stamps (the criterion being stamps that are not in the NVPH )

Show original message
  • 1 message
  • October 24, 2010 11:35
October 24, 2010 11:35

Have only recently been a member. Maybe the question has been answered someday. I have created a search list, but it now contains the Michel numbers, I don't see any possibility to change them to NVPH numbers. Very difficult if you want to search on a marketplace or e-bay, for example.

So join Stamp-swap's request to have a choice between both numbers (sorting)

Show original message
  • 614 messages
  • October 24, 2010 17:57
added
prices
reviews

@HAKO

The NVPH numbers are of course in the database. I will ask Marco to adjust this for the missing list. Incidentally, one will soon be added for many countries.

By creating a search list you will automatically receive a message when stamps from your search list are offered. To be honest, the time-consuming and difficult searching on other sales platforms becomes a bit redundant ... there is already a lot on offer on Catawiki, especially from the Netherlands ...

Show original message
4of 4