7of 7
  • 3 messages
  • September 14, 2010 14:36
September 14, 2010 14:36

It often happens that when entering stamps for my personal catalog there is no red line under the icon of that I have the relevant stamp in possession, but I also regularly experience that there is no red line under the icon of “Shop” will be displayed. Does that also mean that no one can see that I am offering the relevant stamps for sale? That would be a shame!

Furthermore, I have found that in Romania, page 88, if I click on the “noble roses”, I get to see stamps of “endangered species.”

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 614 messages
  • September 14, 2010 14:51
added
prices
reviews

@Carol

when entering stamps for my personal catalog, there is no red line under the icon of that I have the relevant stamp, but I also regularly notice that no red line appears under the icon of “shop” stand.

It seems like you are confusing two things: Stamps that you enter in your personal collection do not appear in your shop, then you really have to place them in your shop. That may be the problem.
In Romania there may have been a text shift, will check that.

Show original message
Rene
  • LastDodo Team
  • 6,271 messages
  • September 14, 2010 16:12
added
prices
reviews

Do you have an example of a stamp where the hyphen goes wrong with you?

You only see dashes if you are logged in yourself and then you see them for your own collection, search list and shop. Others will not see your dashes but will see a shopping basket in the photo gallery in the catalog above a stamp when it is offered for sale. If you then click on that stamp you will see the providers. I have never heard before that an item for sale was not listed in the catalog with the suppliers. So you don't have to be afraid of that. If you do come across it, please email me an example.

Show original message
  • 3 messages
  • September 16, 2010 10:13
September 16, 2010 10:13

Erik, I'm not confusing those 2 things, so that wasn't the problem. I did try to explain 2 different problems. But thank you for your quick response.
Rene, I know I have to be logged in myself, but I found 2 examples:
Ex1: Spain page 22: General Franco 60ct. There will be a red line under my red basket, but when I click on that stamp, my name is not mentioned under the heading “in collection from”.
This happens regularly, by the way.
I don't think anyone can see that that stamp is in my collection, and I think that's a shame, of course.

Ex2: Romania page 88: Fresco (II) 1970 (0.10 ct) and Fresco (II) 1970 (0.40 ct). Both are listed in my collection, but if I want to put them in my shop, there will be no red line under the basket. When I click on that stamp, I will be listed under the heading “in the shop of”. this also happens regularly. The latter is only annoying for myself, because I am listed, but I don't see my red line and so at first think I skipped that stamp to put it in my shop.

I think I have also encountered in the past that I do not always appear under the heading “in my shop”. If I find an example of that, I will report it.

Show original message
Rene
  • LastDodo Team
  • 6,271 messages
  • September 16, 2010 11:42
added
prices
reviews

Rene, I know I have to be logged in myself, but I found 2 examples:
Ex1: Spain page 22: General Franco 60ct. There will be a red line under my red basket, but when I click that stamp, my name is not listed under the heading “in collection of”.

I'll see you next to that stamp as a collector. You are at “In collection from” at stamped and at “In shop from” also at stamped.

Do you click the link that expands so that you can see the collectors? What could still be the case is that your browser has saved an old version of the page. Maybe you can click on refresh the page in your browser?

Show original message
Rene
  • LastDodo Team
  • 6,271 messages
  • September 16, 2010 11:45
added
prices
reviews

Ex2: Romania page 88: Fresco (II) 1970 (0.10 ct) and Fresco (II) 1970 (0.40 ct). Both are listed in my collection, but if I want to put them in my shop, there will be no red line under the basket. When I click on that stamp, I will be listed under the heading “in the shop of”. this also happens regularly.

I will briefly discuss this problem with Marco. Maybe he has an idea why this is. Will be related to the page refresh in the catalog.

Show original message
  • 3 messages
  • September 16, 2010 14:49
September 16, 2010 14:49

Thank you Rene !! Yes !!! I didn't know you could expand that link so you could see the whole list !! Then I will indeed be there!

Show original message
7of 7