3of 3
  • 1,276 messages
  • March 09, 2018 23:04
added
prices
info pages

Tapir

As an example 7037331

The series is neatly adjusted because the same stamps must be placed together. A good adjustment.

In addition, the title is adjusted as duplicate "Capital letters" This too is a general agreement.

After that everything will be rejected. Strange !!!!!

But then everything is entered as it was and the series is also entered as it was entered.

Isn't this a strange way of revising?

Then explain this

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 787 messages
  • March 10, 2018 01:29
March 10, 2018 01:29

I've already noticed that on everything I do, you keep having annoying and inappropriate comments these days, not only through personal messages but already on the forum.

In this case I have Noticed too late that the item that was marked as duplicate had already been incorrectly approved by another administrator in the first instance, so that the item could not be removed by me.

Unfortunately I have to determine that the report was sent by you. on this forum this duplication should not have happened:

Read about this again

" Stamps general & gt; Prevention and reporting of duplicates (Closed)

... Duplicates
-------- ---------
If you encounter a duplication:

2. Then report the Catawiki number of the duplication via the link above. However, reporting this only makes sense if:
- the item was not yet approved (use link 'history', add k history should not be green) ... "

That's what I meant when I wrote:

7037331 can only be removed by the super administrator (as you already knew).

Who is causing completely unnecessary irritation here?

Show original message
  • 1,276 messages
  • March 10, 2018 08:06
added
prices
info pages

tapir

Who rejected the first duplicate report (from WIm)?

There was only one change to this notice and one change to the series.

Both of these hands can be approved.

Then you had no more, again, need to enter the data. That would have been even less work.

Reporting duplication is completely separate from this discussion. Who removes the duplication, an administrator and a super administrator, does not matter at all. Who does the work.

We must keep the threshold as low as possible so that everyone reports the duplication.

In this way the catalog is getting better.

Mvg

Micho

NB Unnecessary disapproval causes irritation.

Show original message
3of 3