2of 2
  • 2,571 messages
  • July 13, 2017 13:00
added
prices
reviews

dear administrators, I happen to be working on the Juliana books from the Netherlands right now. period 1964 to

this results in loose stamps and combinations with a watermark that correspond to the booklets.

a booklet horizontally with horizon watermark rings.

loose stamps from those booklets that are imported vertically are also imported with a horizontal watermark. I don't think this is correct.

since watermarks are constantly being changed with these stamps, it seems to me that the right mention comes with the stamps, after all if you turn the stamp over, you also turn the watermark.

all juliana stamps from booklets that are separate in the cw catalog have a vertical watermark, despite the fact that the booklet is stated horizontally.

or just stating watermark rings.

please an opinion

The reason for this problem has to do with the fact that I had another angry customer who believed that I had sent the wrong watermark, I had sent vertically instead of horizontally.

most of the stamps of these booklets state horizontally. and sometimes without a watermark, what a mess.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 2,571 messages
  • July 24, 2017 15:46
added
prices
reviews

What also struck me is that booklets after 1972 are all listed with mention Phosphorescent.

I have combinations of all booklets, but there are only a few with a phosphor layer, which also light up yellow with a blacklight, and have a smooth surface like coated paper (such as the 25c regina, and the 5cent crouwel)

the rest do not light up or light up in total white, such as fluorine.

if example booklets 13a / 19a and 19b, herewith all booklets with phosphorus are included.

I have over 60 of 35cent regina stamps. right and left imperfections, and I don't see a phosphor layer anywhere, nor a smooth surface.

50% do not light up and 50% light up White. and plain paper.

has this not been checked? or is something filled in just like that?

We are looking for a man with all those books, who can confirm that.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
2of 2