5of 5
  • 1,276 messages
  • July 25, 2014 18:03
added
prices
info pages

Conditions have been changed. I have accepted this one. Unfortunately I was not able to read them because they were not opened by my PC? But even worse I can no longer handle my own shop! When I want to make changes, it doesn't work. Do I turn out to be a stranger for my own shop? Is this known to more users?

Micho Rooseboom, a collector

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • LastDodo Team
  • 1,008 messages
  • July 25, 2014 18:14
reviews

@Micho: Unfortunately I couldn't read them because they weren't opened by my PC?

They open in a separate tab. You may not have seen them because of that.

@Micho: But even worse I can't handle my own shop anymore! When I want to make changes, it doesn't work. Do I turn out to be a stranger for my own shop? Is that known to more users?

What exactly is going wrong? I can see two more changes have just been made to your shop. Which browser and operating system are you using?

Show original message
  • 1,276 messages
  • July 25, 2014 18:56
added
prices
info pages

Mark

I use google

But also do not see the imported stamps on the screen (collection) and the stamps for sale. One moment does and the other moment does not.

If I want to adjust the shop stamps then I am a customer of my own. ?

Also go in often from the site. The password is also asked very frequently while I entered to remember it.

Would the password registration not be optimal?

Micho

Show original message
  • LastDodo Team
  • 1,008 messages
  • July 25, 2014 21:54
reviews

@Micho: Strange. So you've had this problem since this afternoon? Would you like to try again in Google via a so-called Incognito Window?

Show original message
  • 1,276 messages
  • July 26, 2014 18:21
added
prices
info pages

Marco

I couldn't go straight to Catawiki anymore. I had to log in every time. I have done this too. By default I removed the login code and entered it again.

As far as I can tell, it has now been solved. This week I did register with facebook. Perhaps this has caused problems. There was a link here, but it is not very clear. Or it was a stoop.

Thank you for your response.

My regards

Micho Rooseboom, a collector

Show original message
5of 5