5of 5
  • 13 messages
  • January 21, 2014 17:44
January 21, 2014 17:44

Does anyone know where it is best to have a Moldova stamp inspected?

This is the 5 P Black from 1858 on thin rolling paper. Quality is good, but a (photo) certificate with this stamp is a must. But true .....

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 66 messages
  • January 25, 2014 10:57

Hello Jurastamps

KNBF (BKD) approve both the Netherlands (including the former colonies and Overseas Territories) and almost all occurring other countries.

You can download and fill in the inspection application form
Indicate the country stamp numbering according to the NVPH, Yvert or Michel catalog

Show original message
  • 13 messages
  • January 25, 2014 11:08
January 25, 2014 11:08

Hello Brugpaar

They have already been sent. I did some digging and did indeed end up with the KNBF.

Thank you.

Show original message
  • 66 messages
  • January 25, 2014 11:19

Hello Jurastamps

You're welcome.

Show original message
  • 13 messages
  • January 25, 2014 11:49
January 25, 2014 11:49

It is difficult to find an inspection service abroad for Eastern Bloc countries, which I do not spare. I prefer to always have a stamp inspected in the country of origin. Since I save France myself, I usually send it to Roumet or Calves. with the latter the father passed away but his two sons have taken over and they are doing well according to what I have heard.

In Switzerland Marchant in Geneva etc good I called the secretariat of the KNBF and That was no problem at all, so sent by registered mail and now we have to wait two months.

Also sent the number 1 of Serbia as well, as there is a big difference in value between thin and thick paper. There was an inspection stamp but I really can't tell if it is thin or thick.

I read a discussion elsewhere on the forum but it is not clear to me yet.

Show original message
5of 5