4of 4
  • 294 messages
  • December 03, 2013 20:29

I am now the only one who is bothered by this.

Impossible to reach the lots and my lots on which I have bid or have been outbid. It does seem that the website is all messed up. I was able to bid on 1 lot after 6 tries. That way the fun goes away. Is the website sometimes overloaded.

I will wait and see what will be assigned to me.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 63 messages
  • December 03, 2013 21:22

The site is far from overloaded. The auction also runs well on all systems with which the auctioneers monitor the auction. I have already sent you a short email with a request for more information. I will send you a second one with some more concrete questions in a moment, so that you know what to pay attention to.

Show original message
Rene
  • LastDodo Team
  • 6,172 messages
  • December 03, 2013 22:59
added
prices
reviews

@Alard,

Our programmers have already contacted you several times and gradually it turned out that a number of exotic plug-ins are running in your browser. It was then offered to see what exactly is happening on your PC, but you did not want that. Then at some point it will stop for us.

Tonight's auctions went well and were followed by thousands of people with no such complaints.

Show original message
  • 294 messages
  • December 03, 2013 23:37

Good evening everyone,

If I click the link in the mail I have to log in with name and password while I am logged in.

I go out and click on the forum I can respond without signing up.

I am having problems since I switched to a different package with my provider. Is now at 200 mb download speed. first this was 30 mb. Maybe the problem is there. In the meantime I also installed windows 7 with explorer 11. Still has to load Google chrome to be able to bid because explorer 11 still gives invalid bids. Have the idea that it is the cache because something stubbornly remains in the memory but I don't know what. We gotta keep going.

Show original message
4of 4