19of 19
  • 383 messages
  • October 29, 2013 17:50
added
prices
reviews

Ted, Daan, Els or Rene.

This is another kind request to get this man off my back.

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • 1,890 messages
  • October 29, 2013 19:22
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Which man?, A Belgian who is also an administrator?

Guys, the gossip goes that there is a Belgian administrator on his back at Robamse, 2 weeks ago it still looked like a pimple :)

Show original message
Ted
VIP
  • 1,139 messages
  • October 30, 2013 00:02
added
prices
info pages
reviews

For these kind of requests you better send me a PB.

Show original message
  • 383 messages
  • October 30, 2013 10:37
added
prices
reviews

Eg. Consistently refusing to merge a series and then as a last resort to bully.

FREEZE.

Show original message
  • 1,890 messages
  • October 30, 2013 20:11
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Quarrel over a series, who is stubborn and who is right.

A loose seal is a loose seal and a fact.

A series is ''made'' from loose stamps, which according to Michel is 1 series, according to Yvert 2 series and according to Scott 1 series and 2 loose stamps, so the opinion of the man who makes the catalog ...

If you believe Michel and Jantje believes Yvert, then you have an unsolvable problem.

If one administrator defines series according to Yvert and the other according to Michel, then you have a ''civil'' war, they are and remain opinions and the biggest joke is they are both right, but as it works here with stamps, only one can are right, and sometimes it is the administrator who has a Michel guide and the other time an administrator who has an Yvert guide.

Vietnam is classified according to Yvert here on Cartawiki, Vietnam used to be a French colony, Yvert is a French catalog, the history of Vietnam is different in France than in the rest of the world.

Sinbad is in contact with the global philatelic creme de la creme regarding Vietnam, also in France, we know that the classification of Vietnam on Catawiki has been politically disapproved by a French catalog, which makes Catawiki together with Yvert the only catalog in the world still alive in 1954 , ''Se la vie'' they say in France.

Just save loose stamps then you have that whole hopeless bullshit this is the series or that is not the series.

Series are personal opinions / point of view / assumptions / own logic / catalog preference

Loose stamps are a fact

A real collector collects facts or his own opinion, not someone else's (imposed) opinion.

The conservative fillatelist does not want to accept this, fortunately they have been in the minority since 1983, the last fanatic blades have withdrawn from Catawiki. This makes Catawiki stamps a dinosaur in philately (and Catawiki), destined for its own demise.

When will the stamp department finally understand that the modern fillatelist no longer goes along with the catalog compartmentalisation of the 60s, 70s and 80s?

That we will miss the boat if we continue to push past glory and outdated truths, in fact, I Michel-man will drive your Yvert-man crazy until my outdated truth is more equal than your prehistoric view.

How can we make Catawiki Stamps accessible and workable for every fillatelist? regardless of whether he is old school Michel or Yvert or a modern fila 2.0.

If the administrators keep hanging around in their antique stagecoach from the past and keep arguing about facts that are already 30 years out of date, they will soon be overtaken by someone with a car. (competitive websites go faster anyway, and someone who goes faster overtakes you, does comics have a competing website that goes faster?)

Why has something been allowed for years in all other sections on Catawiki, and why do we continue to play well / nothing with stamps about issues that buried the majority of the fillatelists 30 years ago?

If you Stamp custodians really love Catawiki and philately, will you solve this eternal bullshit and bickering and make it so that every fillatelist can use Catawiki equally without imposing a view/domga on how to collect?

Some say Sinbad always wants to be right, no, Sinbad wants to fit in and collect as he wants, but I also want someone else to be able to collect as he/she wants, that's even allowed, forced unity sausage is deadly for a hobby.

What is more important a Stamp section that works for everyone or your own right (pushing others down their throats) or your own ego?

Greetings Sinbad, Catawiki user since 2010

Show original message
Miris
SUPER
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 254 messages
  • October 30, 2013 23:32
added
prices
reviews

There are occasions where you get a standing ovation when you say this on stage .. With this one of mine ...

Who will follow!

Show original message
  • 383 messages
  • October 31, 2013 09:01
added
prices
reviews

The Belgian administrator reviews and / or adapts (not) with a catalog, which causes untruths, errors and contamination.

I have already referred him here several times.

Show original message
Ted
VIP
  • 1,139 messages
  • October 31, 2013 14:54
added
prices
info pages
reviews

The forum is not intended to be used for fighting mutual conflict.

Show original message
  • 383 messages
  • October 31, 2013 15:12
added
prices
reviews

I consistently follow Catawiki's guidelines and agreements.

Unfortunately, the Belgian manager is an exception. It may do anything that is not allowed.

If this wrongfully restored administrator is also protected by censorship, that goes very far,

As long as the super administrators and catalog keeper continue to protect their pet and do not intervene, there will be some frictions.

If you want to be so kind and look at all these hundreds of rejections then even you must admit that that is not correct and only bullying .

To date, I have not noticed a complaint made to a super administrator which has been passed on to you.

Show original message
Ted
VIP
  • 1,139 messages
  • October 31, 2013 15:23
added
prices
info pages
reviews

There is no talk of censorship, but of decency in the forum.

Show original message
  • 383 messages
  • October 31, 2013 15:29
added
prices
reviews

Can you finally answer the question I asked on the forum for administrators.

As long as you haven't done that, the word decency shouldn't come out of your pen.

Especially not in a position as a catalog manager.

Show original message
  • 383 messages
  • October 31, 2013 16:19
added
prices
reviews

Removed by moderator

Show original message
Ted
VIP
  • 1,139 messages
  • October 31, 2013 16:29
added
prices
info pages
reviews

As mentioned earlier, the forum is not intended to fight these things. Every personal message to me is answered properly.

Show original message
  • 1,890 messages
  • October 31, 2013 17:40
added
prices
info pages
reviews

What a farce ..... Wilma Naninga returns to this next week in private. This misery has been with stamps for years, maybe a session for the administrators together with Doctor Phill? And then a cuddle?

I'll send John Williams by with a flower

Show original message
  • 1,276 messages
  • October 31, 2013 21:27
added
prices
info pages

Sinbad

Well spoken and written.

The story has been clear and known for years.

But the farce remains. "Be honest administrators" "is also common ground.

Ted thinks he can keep everything within the walls. That is a long time ago.

From time to time the frogs jump from the wheelbarrow. Ted try to get them back in.

More important is to have a good and fierce discussion between the administrators. This clears up and then we can move on.

With kind regards,

Micho Rooseboom, a collector

Show original message
  • 1,276 messages
  • October 31, 2013 21:31
added
prices
info pages

Deleting messages is the lowest thing Catawiki can do !!!! Silencing Rob is not correct. Let it pop, that gives relief. The well-known "" peat fire "". Here we go again.

Show original message
  • 1,890 messages
  • October 31, 2013 21:45
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Michael,

Ted tackles the wrong one, that Flemish terrorist has already chased away dozens of good fillatelists in recent years, but he is protected by a steel umbrella.

That frustration that many have is very easy to solve.

Thousands of hours of input by dozens of passionate fillatelists have already been rejected/deleted by him for obscure, vague reasons. (read: the one and only true saint Yvert)

Why would a serious fillatelist put his sparse free time and bliss into something because some Adolfje presses the delete button anyway?

...RobAmse is not the first, he has many predecessors

I understand RobAmse very well

But I've already written too much. I will be censored/deleted again

Those stubborn guests are just looking for it...

Show original message
  • 332 messages
  • November 03, 2013 21:51

Catalogs about Belgian stamps are no longer reliable. Since 2007, the OCB has provided plenty of incorrect information with the stamps afterwards! Or no information !?

Michel is theoretically a good one, however even with the Deutschland Spezial [latest version] there are such cows of mistakes in the most recent stamps of Bund! let's not talk about the catalog of their northern neighbors!

greetings, Rein

Show original message
  • 1,276 messages
  • November 03, 2013 23:52
added
prices
info pages

catawiki is an independent catalog. we can go our own way, but the paper catalogs clash with each other within Catawiki because rigid administrators walk around and want to be right. But that has been the case for years.

Show original message
19of 19