9of 9
  • 4 messages
  • February 08, 2016 15:24
February 08, 2016 15:24

I have a bottle of the terlore liqueur distillery 'de hart' from Anzegem. Someone who can give me some info about it?

It is about 1L bottle of brown rum. I do get some bids on it, but wonder where the approximate value of such a bottle is?

There is no information such as alcohol% or volume measure. From when was this mandatory on a bottle?

Also also a 70cl bottle of Captain Morgan Overproof 73%, no further indications on the label. Also here a merchant, but suspect that he offers far too little. (20 €)

Someone we can give some more info / advice?

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 2,403 messages
  • February 08, 2016 18:59
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Place a photo of the bottle of rum in the catalog: rum and then we see the bottle and maybe we can help

Show original message
  • 1,106 messages
  • February 08, 2016 19:18
added
prices
reviews

first a question there is a rum auction why don't you ask the question where you sell ????

Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 1,909 messages
  • February 08, 2016 20:50
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Hey Baron,

can't you just share all your knowledge for free so that other people have the right information for free and for nothing to earn as much money as possible on another site!?

If that's too much to ask...

Look, this is how you do it:

http://www.bottleworld.de/rum/captain-morgan-black-label-73-07-liter.html

Please

;)

Show original message
  • 4 messages
  • February 09, 2016 07:36
February 09, 2016 07:36

I'm not directly about selling. I would just like to be able to put a value on it. I now know that a new bottle was € 150 for the CM. Thanks for the link.

My question is whether there is an added value because it is an 'old' bottle.

I would then keep it and possibly sell it with a very good offer. Offers came from friends of acquaintances. Otherwise I will keep them for another 10 years. I don't find any of it on the CM website - & gt; it is no longer bottled?

How can I find out the bottling year?

The 'rhum bongo' is apparently unknown to many.

Same here, if that value is up to € 30 then I might drink it myself. Still a bit more value, then I would also keep it or possibly sell it under the same conditions.

How do I place photo here?

Show original message
  • 1,106 messages
  • February 09, 2016 08:20
added
prices
reviews

now you can't just share all your knowledge for free

I don't bump my nose too often anymore (at other sites do not offer anything in the cat, but want to know everything after answer hear and you will never see them again !!!)

but in this case once when the bottle is older than 30 year (can be followed very well if the bar code is missing then the bottle is almost always older) it does indeed cost every 150 € ++

this could have been done by the requestor within 2 seconds google.com or the or yahoo etc

in touch with 73% morgan, rum is not even necessary then sites like ebay will surface where these bottles are offered

about the disappeared likör stoker there is to publish a book in Belgium where all disappeared stokers etc. are described

baron

Show original message
  • 4 messages
  • February 09, 2016 08:59
February 09, 2016 08:59

As you can see in the photo I have placed in the catalog, there is no barcode present.

Municipality of Anzegem also did not know much about the liqueur distillery.

Show original message
  • 1,106 messages
  • February 09, 2016 09:27
added
prices
reviews

The Bar Code is 80% at the back, but no problem, order your friend / acquaintance, but best regards, this bottle has a value between € 150/180, certainly with a nice label

mfrg baron

PS via facebook maybe contact Adelijn Calderon has written books about disappearing breweries.

Show original message
  • 4 messages
  • February 09, 2016 10:47
February 09, 2016 10:47

thanks for the tip

back also no bacode, or it had to be taken off, but no traces to be seen

Show original message
9of 9